- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 407351, 8 pages
Uniqueness Theorems on Difference Monomials of Entire Functions
1Shandong Transport Vocational College, Weifang, Shandong 261206, China
2Laiwu Vocational and Technical College, Laiwu, Shandong 271100, China
3Department of Physics and Mathematics, University of Eastern Finland, P.O. Box 111, 80101 Joensuu, Finland
Received 5 April 2012; Accepted 11 June 2012
Academic Editor: Matti Vuorinen
Copyright © 2012 Gang Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- W. K. Hayman, Meromorphic Functions, Clarendon Press, Oxford, UK, 1964.
- H. X. Yi and C. C. Yang, Uniqueness Theory of Meromorphic Functions, Science Press, Beijing, China, 1995.
- W. K. Hayman, Research Problems in Function Theory, The Athlone Press University of London, London, UK, 1967.
- W. K. Hayman, “Picard values of meromorphic functions and their derivatives,” Annals of Mathematics (2), vol. 70, pp. 9–42, 1959.
- J. Clunie, “On a result of Hayman,” Journal of the London Mathematical Society, vol. 42, pp. 389–392, 1967.
- C. C. Yang and X. H. Hua, “Uniqueness and value-sharing of meromorphic functions,” Annales Academiæ Scientiarum Fennicæ Mathematica, vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 395–406, 1997.
- X.-G. Qi, L. Z. Yang, and K. Liu, “Uniqueness and periodicity of meromorphic functions concerning the difference operator,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 60, no. 6, pp. 1739–1746, 2010.
- Y.-M. Chiang and S.-J. Feng, “On the Nevanlinna characteristic of and difference equations in the complex plane,” Ramanujan Journal, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 105–129, 2008.
- J.-F. Xu, Q. Han, and J.-L. Zhang, “Uniqueness theorems of meromorphic functions of a certain form,” Bulletin of the Korean Mathematical Society, vol. 46, no. 6, pp. 1079–1089, 2009.
- H. X. Yi, “Meromorphic functions that share one or two values,” Complex Variables and Elliptic Equations, vol. 28, no. 1, pp. 1–11, 1995.
- R. G. Halburdand and R. J. Korhonen, “Nevanlinna theory for the difference operator,” Annales Academiæ Scientiarium Fennicæ, vol. 31, no. 2, pp. 463–478, 2006.