- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 423416, 16 pages
Existence of Two Positive Periodic Solutions for a Neutral Multi-Delay Logarithmic Population Model with a Periodic Harvesting Rate
Department of Mathematics, Kunming University of Science and Technology, Yunnan 650500, China
Received 14 July 2012; Accepted 12 November 2012
Academic Editor: Wing-Sum Cheung
Copyright © 2012 Hui Fang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Fang-fang Liao, and Juntao Sun, “Variational Approach to Impulsive Problems: A Survey of Recent Results,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–11, 2014.
- Qiongfen Zhang, “Existence and Multiplicity of Fast Homoclinic Solutions for a Class of Damped Vibration Problems with Impulsive Effects,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–12, 2014.