- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 423416, 16 pages
Existence of Two Positive Periodic Solutions for a Neutral Multi-Delay Logarithmic Population Model with a Periodic Harvesting Rate
Department of Mathematics, Kunming University of Science and Technology, Yunnan 650500, China
Received 14 July 2012; Accepted 12 November 2012
Academic Editor: Wing-Sum Cheung
Copyright © 2012 Hui Fang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. Wang and X. Zhang, “Positive periodic solution for a neutral logarithmic population model with feedback control,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 217, no. 19, pp. 7692–7702, 2011.
- S. Lu and W. Ge, “Existence of positive periodic solutions for neutral logarithmic population model with multiple delays,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 166, no. 2, pp. 371–383, 2004.
- Q. Wang, Y. Wang, and B. Dai, “Existence and uniqueness of positive periodic solutions for a neutral logarithmic population model,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 213, no. 1, pp. 137–147, 2009.
- M. Tang and X. Tang, “Positive periodic solutions for neutral multi-delay logarithmic population model,” Journal of Inequalities and Applications, vol. 2012, pp. 1–10, 2012.
- Y. Luo and Z. Luo, “Existence of positive periodic solutions for neutral multi-delay logarithmic population model,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 216, no. 4, pp. 1310–1315, 2010.
- Y. Xia, “Almost periodic solution of a population model: via spectral radius of matrix,” Bulletin of the Malaysian Mathematical Sciences Society. In press.
- Y. K. Li, “On a periodic neutral delay logarithmic population model,” Journal of Systems Science and Mathematical Sciences, vol. 19, no. 1, pp. 34–38, 1999.
- Y. Chen, “Multiple periodic solutions of delayed predator-prey systems with type IV functional responses,” Nonlinear Analysis: Real World Applications, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 45–53, 2004.
- G. Hetzer, “Some remarks on -operators and on the coincidence degree for a Fredholm equation with noncompact nonlinear perturbations,” Annales de la Societé Scientifique de Bruxelles, vol. 89, no. 4, pp. 497–508, 1975.
- G. Hetzer, “Some applications of the coincidence degree for set-contractions to functional differential equations of neutral type,” Commentationes Mathematicae Universitatis Carolinae, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 121–138, 1975.
- R. E. Gaines and J. L. Mawhin, Coincidence Degree, and Nonlinear Differential Equations, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1977.
- Z. Liu and Y. Mao, “Existence theorem for periodic solutions of higher order nonlinear differential equations,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 216, no. 2, pp. 481–490, 1997.