- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 425175, 6 pages
Sharp Bounds for Seiffert Mean in Terms of Contraharmonic Mean
1Department of Mathematics, Huzhou Teachers College, Huzhou 313000, China
2Department of Mathematics, Hangzhou Normal University, Hangzhou 310012, China
Received 17 September 2011; Accepted 5 November 2011
Academic Editor: Muhammad Aslam Noor
Copyright © 2012 Yu-Ming Chu and Shou-Wei Hou. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [13 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Edward Neuman, “A One-Parameter Family Of Bivariate Means,” Journal of Mathematical Inequalities, vol. 7, no. 3, pp. 399–412, 2013.
- Jiajin Wen, Shanhe Wu, and Chaobang Gao, “Sharp lower bounds involving circuit layout system,” Journal of Inequalities and Applications, 2013.
- Tie-Hong Zhao, Yu-Ming Chu, Yun-Liang Jiang, and Yong-Min Li, “Best Possible Bounds for Neuman-Sándor Mean by the Identric, Quadratic and Contraharmonic Means,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–12, 2013.
- Hui Sun, Ying-Qing Song, and Yu-Ming Chu, “Optimal Two Parameter Bounds for the Seiffert Mean,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2013, pp. 1–3, 2013.
- Zai-Yin He, Wei-Mao Qian, Yun-Liang Jiang, Ying-Qing Song, and Yu-Ming Chu, “Bounds for the Combinations of Neuman-Sándor, Arithmetic, and Second Seiffert Means in terms of Contraharmonic Mean,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–5, 2013.
- Zhen-Hang Yang, “Three families of two-parameter means constructed by trigonometric functions,” Journal of Inequalities and Applications, vol. 2013, no. 1, pp. 541, 2013.
- Hui Sun, Xu-Hui Shen, Tie-Hong Zhao, and Yu-Ming Chu, “Optimal bounds for the neuman-sándor means in terms of geometric and contraharmonic means,” Applied Mathematical Sciences, vol. 7, no. 85-88, pp. 4363–4373, 2013.
- Baoyu Liu, Weiming Gong, Yingqing Song, and Yuming Chu, “Sharp bounds for seiffert mean in terms of arithmetic and geometric means,” International Journal of Mathematical Analysis, vol. 7, no. 33-36, pp. 1765–1773, 2013.
- Miao-Kun Wang, Yu-Ming Chu, and Xiao-Yan Ma, “Sharp Bounds For Toader Mean In Terms Of Contraharmonic Mean With Applications,” Journal Of Mathematical Inequalities, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 161–166, 2013.
- Edward Neuman, “On Some Means Derived From The Schwab-Borchardt Mean,” Journal of Mathematical Inequalities, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 171–183, 2014.
- Yong-min Li, Miao-kun Wang, and Yu-ming Chu, “Sharp power mean bounds for Seiffert mean,” Applied Mathematics-A Journal of Chinese Universities, vol. 29, no. 1, pp. 101–107, 2014.
- Yu-Ming Chu, Wei-Mao Qian, Li-Min Wu, and Xiao-Hui Zhang, “Optimal bounds for the first and second Seiffert means in terms of geometric, arithmetic and contraharmonic means,” Journal of Inequalities and Applications, vol. 2015, no. 1, 2015.
- Wei-Dong Jiang, Feng Qi, and Kok Lay Teo, “Sharp bounds for the Neuman-Sándor mean in terms of the power and contraharmonic means,” Cogent Mathematics, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 995951, 2015.