- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 426514, 9 pages
Solving Linear and Nonlinear Fractional Differential Equations Using Spline Functions
1Department of Mathematics and Statistics, Mutah University, P.O. Box 7, Al-Karak, Jordan
2Department of Mathematics and Statistics, University of Jordan, Amman 11942, Jordan
3Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, Minoufiya University, Shebeen El Koom, Minoufiya, Egypt
Received 29 November 2011; Revised 23 December 2011; Accepted 26 December 2011
Academic Editor: Muhammad Aslam Noor
Copyright © 2012 Adel Al-Rabtah et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Mohammad Maleki, Ishak Hashim, Majid Tavassoli Kajani, and Saeid Abbasbandy, “An Adaptive Pseudospectral Method for Fractional Order Boundary Value Problems,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, pp. 1–19, 2012.
- A. H. Bhrawy, and M. A. Alghamdi, “A New Legendre Spectral Galerkin and Pseudo-Spectral Approximations for Fractional Initial Value Problems,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- D. Baleanu, A. H. Bhrawy, and T. M. Taha, “Two Efficient Generalized Laguerre Spectral Algorithms for Fractional Initial Value Problems,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- Gilberto Gonzalez-Parra, Abraham J. Arenas, and Benito M. Chen-Charpentier, “A fractional order epidemic model for the simulation of outbreaks of influenza A(H1N1),” Mathematical Methods in The Applied Sciences, vol. 37, no. 15, pp. 2218–2226, 2014.
- Abraham J. Arenas, Gilberto González-Parra, and Benito M. Chen-Charpentier, “Construction of nonstandard finite difference schemes for the SI and SIR epidemic models of fractional order,” Mathematics and Computers in Simulation, 2015.
- Ghazala Akram, and Hira Tariq, “Quintic spline collocation method for fractional boundary value problems,” Journal of the Association of Arab Universities for Basic and Applied Sciences, 2016.