- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 432501, 9 pages
An Explicit Method for the Split Feasibility Problem with Self-Adaptive Step Sizes
School of Mathematics and Information Engineering, Taizhou University, Linhai 317000, China
Received 12 September 2012; Accepted 24 October 2012
Academic Editor: Wenming Zou
Copyright © 2012 Youli Yu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Y. Censor and T. Elfving, “A multiprojection algorithm using Bregman projections in a product space,” Numerical Algorithms, vol. 8, no. 2-4, pp. 221–239, 1994.
- C. Byrne, “Iterative oblique projection onto convex sets and the split feasibility problem,” Inverse Problems, vol. 18, no. 2, pp. 441–453, 2002.
- Y. Censor, T. Bortfeld, B. Martin, and A. Trofimov, “A unified approach for inversion problems in intensity-modulated radiation therapy,” Physics in Medicine and Biology, vol. 51, pp. 2353–2365, 2006.
- Y. Censor, T. Elfving, N. Kopf, and T. Bortfeld, “The multiple-sets split feasibility problem and its applications for inverse problems,” Inverse Problems, vol. 21, no. 6, pp. 2071–2084, 2005.
- Y. Dang and Y. Gao, “The strong convergence of a KM-CQ-like algorithm for a split feasibility problem,” Inverse Problems, vol. 27, no. 1, article 015007, 2011.
- B. Qu and N. Xiu, “A note on the algorithm for the split feasibility problem,” Inverse Problems, vol. 21, no. 5, pp. 1655–1665, 2005.
- F. Wang and H.-K. Xu, “Approximating curve and strong convergence of the algorithm for the split feasibility problem,” Journal of Inequalities and Applications, vol. 2010, Article ID 102085, 13 pages, 2010.
- F. Wang and H.-K. Xu, “Cyclic algorithms for split feasibility problems in Hilbert spaces,” Nonlinear Analysis A, vol. 74, no. 12, pp. 4105–4111, 2011.
- Z. Wang, Q. I. Yang, and Y. Yang, “The relaxed inexact projection methods for the split feasibility problem,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 217, no. 12, pp. 5347–5359, 2011.
- G. Lopez, V. Martin-Marquez, F. Wang, and H. K. Xu, “Solving the split feasibility problem without prior knowledge of matrix norms,” Inverse Problems, vol. 28, no. 8, article 085004, 2012.
- H.-K. Xu, “A variable Krasnosel'skii-Mann algorithm and the multiple-set split feasibility problem,” Inverse Problems, vol. 22, no. 6, pp. 2021–2034, 2006.
- H.-K. Xu, “Iterative methods for the split feasibility problem in infinite-dimensional Hilbert spaces,” Inverse Problems, vol. 26, no. 10, article 105018, 17 pages, 2010.
- J. Zhao and Q. Yang, “Several solution methods for the split feasibility problem,” Inverse Problems, vol. 21, no. 5, pp. 1791–1799, 2005.
- W. Zhang, D. Han, and Z. Li, “A self-adaptive projection method for solving the multiple-sets split feasibility problem,” Inverse Problems, vol. 25, no. 11, article 115001, 16 pages, 2009.
- J. Zhao and Q. Yang, “Self-adaptive projection methods for the multiple-sets split feasibility problem,” Inverse Problems, vol. 27, no. 3, article 035009, 13 pages, 2011.
- L. C. Ceng, Q. H. Ansari, and J. C. Yao, “An extragradient method for split feasibility and fixed point problems,” Computers and Mathematics with Applications, vol. 64, no. 4, pp. 633–642, 2012.
- Y. Dang, Y. Gao, and Y. Han, “A perturbed projection algorithm with inertial technique for split feasibility problem,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2012, Article ID 207323, 10 pages, 2012.
- Y. Dang and Y. Gao, “An extrapolated iterative algorithm for multiple-set split feasibility problem,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, Article ID 149508, 12 pages, 2012.
- D. Han, “Inexact operator splitting methods with selfadaptive strategy for variational inequality problems,” Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, vol. 132, no. 2, pp. 227–243, 2007.
- D. Han and W. Sun, “A new modified Goldstein-Levitin-Polyak projection method for variational inequality problems,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 47, no. 12, pp. 1817–1825, 2004.
- B. He, X.-Z. He, H. X. Liu, and T. Wu, “Self-adaptive projection method for co-coercive variational inequalities,” European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 196, no. 1, pp. 43–48, 2009.
- L.-Z. Liao and S. Wang, “A self-adaptive projection and contraction method for monotone symmetric linear variational inequalities,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 43, no. 1-2, pp. 41–48, 2002.
- Q. Yang, “On variable-step relaxed projection algorithm for variational inequalities,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 302, no. 1, pp. 166–179, 2005.
- H.-K. Xu, “Iterative algorithms for nonlinear operators,” Journal of the London Mathematical Society, vol. 66, no. 1, pp. 240–256, 2002.
- P.-E. Maingé, “Strong convergence of projected subgradient methods for nonsmooth and nonstrictly convex minimization,” Set-Valued Analysis, vol. 16, no. 7-8, pp. 899–912, 2008.