- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 434631, 9 pages
On the Variational Eigenvalues Which Are Not of Ljusternik-Schnirelmann Type
Department of Mathematics and N.T.I.S., University of West Bohemia, Univerzitní 22, 306 14 Plzeň, Czech Republic
Received 29 November 2011; Revised 12 January 2012; Accepted 12 January 2012
Academic Editor: Donal O'Regan
Copyright © 2012 Pavel Drábek. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. Fučík, J. Nečas, J. Souček, and V. Souček, Spectral Analysis of Nonlinear Operators, vol. 346 of Lecture Notes in Mathematics, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1973.
- P. Binding and B. Rynne, “Variational and non-variational eigenvalues of the p-Laplacian,” Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 244, no. 1, pp. 24–39, 2008.
- P. Drábek and P. Takáč, “On variational eigenvalues of the p-Laplacian which are not of Ljusternik-Schnirelmann type,” Journal of the London Mathematical Society, vol. 81, no. 3, pp. 625–649, 2010.
- N. Ghoussoub, Duality and Perturbation Methods in Critical Point Theory, vol. 107 of Cambridge Tracts in Mathematics, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 1993.
- M. Struwe, Variational Methods, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 2nd edition, 1996.
- P. Drábek and S. Robinson, “Resonance problems for the p-Laplacian,” Journal of Functional Analysis, vol. 169, no. 1, pp. 189–200, 1999.
- A. Szulkin, “Ljusternik-Schnirelmann theory on -manifolds,” Annales de l'Institut Henri Poincaré, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 119–139, 1988.