- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 435076, 20 pages
Generalized Difference Spaces of Non-Absolute Type of Convergent and Null Sequences
1Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Sciences, Erciyes University, Melikgazi, 38039 Kayseri, Turkey
2Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Art and Sciences, Fatih University, The Hadımköy Campus, Büyükçekmece, 34500 İstanbul, Turkey
Received 17 February 2012; Accepted 10 October 2012
Academic Editor: Stevo Stevic
Copyright © 2012 Abdulcabbar Sönmez and Feyzi Başar. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- B. Choudhary and S. Nanda, Functional Analysis with Applications, John Wiley & Sons, New Delhi, India, 1989.
- B. Altay and F. Başar, “On the paranormed Riesz sequence spaces of non-absolute type,” Southeast Asian Bulletin of Mathematics, vol. 26, no. 5, pp. 701–715, 2003.
- B. Altay and F. Başar, “Some Euler sequence spaces of nonabsolute type,” Ukrainian Mathematical Journal, vol. 57, no. 1, pp. 3–17, 2005.
- B. Altay, F. Başar, and M. Mursaleen, “On the Euler sequence spaces which include the spaces and . I,” Information Sciences, vol. 176, no. 10, pp. 1450–1462, 2006.
- C. Aydın and F. Başar, “On the new sequence spaces which include the spaces and ,” Hokkaido Mathematical Journal, vol. 33, no. 2, pp. 383–398, 2004.
- C. Aydın and F. Başar, “Some new paranormed sequence spaces,” Information Sciences, vol. 160, no. 1–4, pp. 27–40, 2004.
- C. Aydın and F. Başar, “Some new sequence spaces which include the spaces and ,” Demonstratio Mathematica, vol. 38, no. 3, pp. 641–656, 2005.
- E. Malkowsky, “Recent results in the theory of matrix transformations in sequence spaces,” Matematichki Vesnik, vol. 49, no. 3-4, pp. 187–196, 1997.
- E. Malkowsky and E. Savas, “Matrix transformations between sequence spaces of generalized weighted means,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 147, no. 2, pp. 333–345, 2004.
- P. N. Ng and P. Y. Lee, “Cesàro sequence spaces of non-absolute type,” Commentationes Mathematicae. Prace Matematyczne, vol. 20, no. 2, pp. 429–433, 1978.
- M. Şengönül and F. Başar, “Some new Cesàro sequence spaces of non-absolute type which include the spaces and ,” Soochow Journal of Mathematics, vol. 31, no. 1, pp. 107–119, 2005.
- A. Sönmez, “Some new sequence spaces derived by the domain of the triple band matrix,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 62, no. 2, pp. 641–650, 2011.
- A. Sönmez, “Almost convergence and triple band matrix,” Mathematical and Computer Modelling. In press.
- C. S. Wang, “On Nörlund sequence spaces,” Tamkang Journal of Mathematics, vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 269–274, 1978.
- M. Başarır, “On some new sequence spaces and related matrix transformations,” Indian Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, vol. 26, no. 10, pp. 1003–1010, 1995.
- B. Altay, F. Başar, and E. Malkowsky, “Matrix transformations on some sequence spaces related to strong Cesàro summability and boundedness,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 211, no. 2, pp. 255–264, 2009.
- C. Aydın and F. Başar, “Some new difference sequence spaces,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 157, no. 3, pp. 677–693, 2004.
- F. Başar and B. Altay, “On the space of sequences of -bounded variation and related matrix mappings,” Ukrainian Mathematical Journal, vol. 55, no. 1, pp. 136–147, 2003.
- H. Kızmaz, “On certain sequence spaces,” Canadian Mathematical Bulletin, vol. 24, no. 2, pp. 169–176, 1981.
- E. Malkowsky, M. Mursaleen, and S. Suantai, “The dual spaces of sets of difference sequences of order and matrix transformations,” Acta Mathematica Sinica, vol. 23, no. 3, pp. 521–532, 2007.
- M. Mursaleen and A. K. Noman, “On some new difference sequence spaces of non-absolute type,” Mathematical and Computer Modelling, vol. 52, no. 3-4, pp. 603–617, 2010.
- M. Mursaleen and A. K. Noman, “On the spaces of -convergent and bounded sequences,” Thai Journal of Mathematics, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 311–329, 2010.
- I. J. Maddox, Elements of Functional Analysis, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 2nd edition, 1988.
- A. Wilansky, Summability Throught Functional Analysis, vol. 85 of North-Holland Mathematics Studies, North-Holland, Oxford, UK, 1984.
- M. Stieglitz and H. Tietz, “Matrixtransformationen von Folgenräumen. Eine Ergebnisübersicht,” Mathematische Zeitschrift, vol. 154, no. 1, pp. 1–16, 1977.
- M. A. Sarıgöl, “On difference sequence spaces,” Journal of Karadeniz Technical University, vol. 10, pp. 63–71, 1987.
- B. Altay and F. Başar, “The fine spectrum and the matrix domain of the difference operator on the sequence space ,” Communications in Mathematical Analysis, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 1–11, 2007.
- R. Çolak, M. Et, and E. Malkowsky, Some Topics of Sequence Spaces, Lecture Notes in Mathematics, Fırat University Press, 2004.
- E. Malkowsky, V. Rakočević, and S. Živković, “Matrix transformations between the sequence space and certain BK spaces,” Bulletin. Classe des Sciences Mathématiques et Naturelles. Sciences Mathématiques, no. 27, pp. 33–46, 2002.