- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 436094, 6 pages
Power Increasing Sequences and Their Some New Applications
P.O. Box 121, Bahçelievler, 06502 Ankara, Turkey
Received 10 August 2012; Revised 29 August 2012; Accepted 12 September 2012
Academic Editor: Toka Diagana
Copyright © 2012 Hüseyin Bor. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- N. K. Bari and S. B. Stečkin, “Best approximations and differential properties of two conjugate functions,” Trudy Moskovskogo Matematičeskogo Obščestva, vol. 5, pp. 483–522, 1956 (Russian).
- L. Leindler, “A new application of quasi power increasing sequences,” Publicationes Mathematicae Debrecen, vol. 58, no. 4, pp. 791–796, 2001.
- H. Bor, “On two summability methods,” Mathematical Proceedings of the Cambridge Philosophical Society, vol. 97, no. 1, pp. 147–149, 1985.
- W. T. Sulaiman, “On some summability factors of infinite series,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 115, no. 2, pp. 313–317, 1992.
- T. M. Flett, “On an extension of absolute summability and some theorems of Littlewood and Paley,” Proceedings of the London Mathematical Society, vol. 7, pp. 113–141, 1957.
- H. Bor, “On the relative strength of two absolute summability methods,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 113, no. 4, pp. 1009–1012, 1991.
- H. Bor, “On some new applications of power increasing sequences,” Comptes Rendus Mathématique. Académie des Sciences. Paris, vol. 346, no. 7-8, pp. 391–394, 2008.
- S. M. Mazhar, “Absolute summability factors of infinite series,” Kyungpook Mathematical Journal, vol. 39, no. 1, pp. 67–73, 1999.
- H. Bor, “A study on weighted mean summability,” Rendiconti del Circolo Matematico di Palermo. Serie II, vol. 56, no. 2, pp. 198–206, 2007.