- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 437912, 13 pages
Existence of One-Signed Solutions of Discrete Second-Order Periodic Boundary Value Problems
Department of Mathematics, Northwest Normal University, Lanzhou 730070, China
Received 2 September 2011; Accepted 24 October 2011
Academic Editor: Agacik Zafer
Copyright © 2012 Ruyun Ma et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- F. M. Atici and G. S. Guseinov, “Positive periodic solutions for nonlinear difference equations with periodic coefficients,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 232, no. 1, pp. 166–182, 1999.
- F. M. Atici and A. Cabada, “Existence and uniqueness results for discrete second-order periodic boundary value problems,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 45, no. 6-9, pp. 1417–1427, 2003.
- F. M. Atici, A. Cabada, and V. Otero-Espinar, “Criteria for existence and nonexistence of positive solutions to a discrete periodic boundary value problem,” Journal of Difference Equations and Applications, vol. 9, no. 9, pp. 765–775, 2003.
- R. Ma and H. Ma, “Positive solutions for nonlinear discrete periodic boundary value problems,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 59, no. 1, pp. 136–141, 2010.
- T. He and Y. Xu, “Positive solutions for nonlinear discrete second-order boundary value problems with parameter dependence,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 379, no. 2, pp. 627–636, 2011.
- P. J. Torres, “Existence of one-signed periodic solutions of some second-order differential equations via a Krasnoselskii fixed point theorem,” Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 190, no. 2, pp. 643–662, 2003.
- W. G. Kelley and A. C. Peterson, Difference Equations-An Introduction with Applications, Academic Press, San Diego, Calif, USA, 2nd edition, 2001.
- K. Deimling, Nonlinear Functional Analysis, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1985.