- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 450168, 22 pages
Stability Analysis for Markovian Jump Neutral Systems with Mixed Delays and Partially Known Transition Rates
1School of Mathematics and Computer Science, Yunnan University of Nationalities, Kunming 650031, China
2School of Information Science and Engineering, Yunnan University, Kunming 650091, China
3Library of Yunnan, University of Nationalities, Kunming 650031, China
Received 6 May 2012; Accepted 19 September 2012
Academic Editor: Ziemowit Popowicz
Copyright © 2012 Lianglin Xiong et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Xinghua Liu, and Hongsheng Xi, “Stability Analysis for Neutral Delay Markovian Jump Systems with Nonlinear Perturbations and Partially Unknown Transition Rates,” Advances in Mathematical Physics, vol. 2013, pp. 1–20, 2013.
- Xinghua Liu, and Hongsheng Xi, “On Exponential Stability for a Class of Uncertain Neutral Markovian Jump Systems with Mode-Dependent Delays,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, 2013.