- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 457024, 11 pages
Strong Convergence of the Iterative Methods for Hierarchical Fixed Point Problems of an Infinite Family of Strictly Nonself Pseudocontractions
1Tongji Zhejiang College, Zhejiang 314000, China
2Department of Mathematics, Zhejiang Normal University, Zhejiang 321004, China
Received 20 August 2012; Accepted 11 September 2012
Academic Editor: Yonghong Yao
Copyright © 2012 Wei Xu and Yuanheng Wang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yuanheng Wang, “Strong Convergence Theorems for Asymptotically Weak -Pseudo--Contractive Non-Self-Mappings with the Generalized Projection in Banach Spaces,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, pp. 1–11, 2012.
- Yuanheng Wang, and Chunjie Wang, “Convergence of a New Modified Ishikawa Type Iteration for Common Fixed Points of Total Asymptotically Strict Pseudocontractive Semigroups,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Wei Xu, and Yuanheng Wang, “A General Iterative Algorithm with Strongly Positive Operators for Strict Pseudo-Contractions,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.