- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 460171, 12 pages
A Multiplayer Pursuit Differential Game on a Closed Convex Set with Integral Constraints
1Institute for Mathematical Research and Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science (FS),
Universiti Putra Malaysia, Selangor, 43400 Serdang, Malaysia
2Department of Mathematics, National University of Uzbekistan, Vuzgorodok, 100174 Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Received 5 July 2012; Revised 30 September 2012; Accepted 30 September 2012
Academic Editor: Jianquan Lu
Copyright © 2012 Gafurjan Ibragimov and Nu'man Satimov. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. Y. Azimov, “Linear differential pursuit game with integral constraints on the control,” Differentsial'nye Uravneniya, vol. 11, no. 10, pp. 1723–1731, 1975.
- A. A. Azamov and B. Samatov, π-Strategy. An Elementary Introduction to the Theory of Differential Games, NUU Press, Tashkent, Uzbekistan, 2000.
- A. A. Chikrii and A. A. Belousov, “On linear differential games with integral constraints,” Memoirs of Institute of Mathematics and Mechanics, vol. 15, no. 4, pp. 290–301, 2009 (Russian).
- P. B. Gusiatnikov and E. Z. Mokhon'ko, “On l∞-escape in a linear many-person differential game with integral constraints,” Journal of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics, vol. 44, no. 4, pp. 436–440, 1980.
- N. N. Krasovskii, The Theory of Motion Control, Nauka, Moscow, Russia, 1968.
- A. V. Mesencev, “A sufficient conditions for evasion in linear games with integral constraints,” Doklady Akademii Nauk SSSR, vol. 218, pp. 1021–1023, 1974.
- M. S. Nikolskii, “The direct method in linear differential games with integral constraints,” Controlled Systems, IM, IK, SO AN SSSR, no. 2, pp. 49–59, 1969.
- B. N. Pshenichnyy and Y. N. Onopchuk, “Linear differential games with integral bounds,” Tekhnicheskaya Kibernetika, vol. 1968, no. 1, pp. 13–22, 1968.
- N. Y. Satimov and B. B. Rikhsiev, Methods of Solving of Evasion Problems in Mathematical Control Theory, Fan, Tashkent, Uzbekistan, 2000.
- N. Y. Satimov, B. B. Rikhsiev, and A. A. Khamdamov, “On a pursuit problem for linear differential and discrete -person games with integral constraints,” Matematicheskiĭ Sbornik, vol. 46, no. 4, pp. 459–471, 1983.
- V. N. Ushakov, “Extremal strategies in differential games with integral constraints,” Prikladnaya Matematika I. Mehanika, vol. 36, no. 1, pp. 15–23, 1972.
- G. I. Ibragimov, A. A. Azamov, and M. Khakestari, “Solution of a linear pursuit-evasion game with integral constraints,” ANZIAM Journal, vol. 52, no. E, pp. E59–E75, 2010.
- G. I. Ibragimov, M. Salimi, and M. Amini, “Evasion from many pursuers in simple motion differential game with integral constraints,” European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 218, no. 2, pp. 505–511, 2012.
- W. J. Leong and G. I. Ibragimov, “A multiperson pursuit problem on a closed convex set in Hilbert space,” Far East Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 33, no. 2, pp. 205–214, 2008.
- G. I. Ibragimov, “An -person differential game with integral constraints on the controls of the players,” Izvestiya Vysshikh Uchebnykh Zavedeniĭ. Matematika, no. 1, pp. 48–52, 2004 (Russian).
- G. I. Ibragimov, “A game problem on a closed convex set,” Siberian Advances in Mathematics, vol. 12, no. 3, pp. 16–31, 2002.
- R. P. Ivanov, “Simple pursuit-evasion on a compactum,” Doklady Akademii Nauk SSSR, vol. 254, no. 6, pp. 1318–1321, 1980.