- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 463746, 17 pages
Stability of Difference Schemes for Fractional Parabolic PDE with the Dirichlet-Neumann Conditions
Department of Mathematical Engineering, Gumushane University, 29100 Gumushane, Turkey
Received 25 March 2012; Accepted 3 April 2012
Academic Editor: Allaberen Ashyralyev
Copyright © 2012 Zafer Cakir. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Allaberen Ashyralyev, and Zafer Cakir, “On the Numerical Solution of Fractional Parabolic Partial Differential Equations with the Dirichlet Condition,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2012, pp. 1–15, 2012.
- Allaberen Ashyralyev, and Zafer Cakir, “FDM for fractional parabolic equations with the Neumann condition,” Advances in Difference Equations, vol. 2013, no. 1, pp. 120, 2013.
- Allaberen Ashyralyev, “Well-posedness of fractional parabolic equations,” Boundary Value Problems, vol. 2013, no. 1, pp. 31, 2013.
- Bin Wu, and Jun Yu, “Uniqueness of an inverse problem for an integro-differential equation related to the Basset problem,” Boundary Value Problems, vol. 2014, no. 1, 2014.
- Allaberen Ashyralyev, and Zafer Cakir, “r-Modified Crank-Nicholson difference scheme for fractional parabolic PDE,” Boundary Value Problems, vol. 2014, no. 1, pp. 76, 2014.