- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 469863, 8 pages
Periodic Solutions of a Class of Fourth-Order Superlinear Differential Equations
1School of Mathematics and Information Sciences, Guangzhou University, Guangdong 510006, China
2Key Laboratory of Mathematics and Interdisciplinary Sciences of Guangdong Higher Education Institutes, Guangzhou University, Guangzhou, Guangdong 510006, China
Received 17 July 2012; Accepted 10 September 2012
Academic Editor: Juntao Sun
Copyright © 2012 Yanyan Li and Yuhua Long. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ravi P. Agarwal, Martin Bohner, Shuhong Tang, Tongxing Li, and Chenghui Zhang, “Oscillation and asymptotic behavior of third-order nonlinear retarded dynamic equations,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 219, no. 8, pp. 3600–3609, 2012.
- Yong-Hong Lan, Hai-Bo Gu, Cai-Xue Chen, Yan Zhou, and Yi-Ping Luo, “An indirect Lyapunov approach to the observer-based robust control for fractional-order complex dynamic networks,” Neurocomputing, 2014.