- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 469863, 8 pages
Periodic Solutions of a Class of Fourth-Order Superlinear Differential Equations
1School of Mathematics and Information Sciences, Guangzhou University, Guangdong 510006, China
2Key Laboratory of Mathematics and Interdisciplinary Sciences of Guangdong Higher Education Institutes, Guangzhou University, Guangzhou, Guangdong 510006, China
Received 17 July 2012; Accepted 10 September 2012
Academic Editor: Juntao Sun
Copyright © 2012 Yanyan Li and Yuhua Long. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. Conti, S. Terracini, and G. Verzini, “Infinitely many solutions to fourth order superlinear periodic problems,” Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 356, no. 8, pp. 3283–3300, 2004.
- S. Tersian and J. Chaparova, “Periodic and homoclinic solutions of extended fisher-kolmogorov equations,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 260, no. 2, pp. 490–506, 2001.
- J. Chaparova, “Existence and numerical approximations of periodic solutions of semilinear fourth-order differential equations,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 273, no. 1, pp. 121–136, 2002.
- M. Grossinho, L. Sanchez, and S. A. Tersian, “On the solvability of a boundary value problem for a fourth-order ordinary differential equation,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 18, no. 4, pp. 439–444, 2005.
- G. Han and F. Li, “Multiple solutions of some fourth-order boundary value problems,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 66, no. 11, pp. 2591–2603, 2007.
- Y. Yang and J. Zhang, “Existence of infinitely many mountain pass solutions for some fourth-order boundary value problems with a parameter,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 71, no. 12, pp. 6135–6143, 2009.
- G. Grinstein and A. Luther, “Application of the renormalization group to phase transitions in disordered systems,” Physical Review B, vol. 13, no. 3, pp. 1329–1343, 1976.
- P. H. Rabinowitz, Minimax Methods in Critical Point Theory with Applications to Differential Equations, CBMS Regional Conference Series, New York, NY, USA, 1986.
- J. Mawhin and M. Willem, Critical Point Theory and Hamiltonian Systems, Spinger, New York, NY, USA, 1989.