- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 471854, 20 pages
Modified Lagrangian Methods for Separable Optimization Problems
Department of Mathematics and Physical Sciences, Prince Sultan University, P.O. Box 66833, Riyadh 11586, Saudi Arabia
Received 29 November 2011; Revised 17 January 2012; Accepted 18 January 2012
Academic Editor: Muhammad Aslam Noor
Copyright © 2012 Abdelouahed Hamdi and Aiman A. Mukheimer. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- L. S. Lasdon, Optimization Theory for Large Systems, The Macmillian, 1970.
- D. P. Bertsekas and J. N. Tsitsiklis, Parallel and Distributed Computation: Numerical Methods, Prentice-Hall, Upper Saddle River, NJ, USA, 1989.
- J. E. Eckstein, “Nonlinear proximal point algorithms using Bregman functions, with applications to convex programming,” Working Paper 91-004, Harvard Business School, 1990.
- R. Polyak and M. Teboulle, “Nonlinear rescaling and proximal-like methods in convex optimization,” Mathematical Programming, vol. 76, no. 2, pp. 265–284, 1997.
- J. E. Spingarn, “Applications of the method of partial inverses to convex programming: decomposition,” Mathematical Programming, vol. 32, no. 2, pp. 199–223, 1985.
- R. S. Burachik, C. Sagastizábal, and S. Scheimberg, “An inexact method of partial inverses and a parallel bundle method,” Optimization Methods & Software, vol. 21, no. 3, pp. 385–400, 2006.
- J. Eckstein, “Parallel alternating direction multiplier decomposition of convex programs,” Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, vol. 80, no. 1, pp. 39–62, 1994.
- M. Fukushima, “Application of the alternating direction method of multipliers to separable convex programming problems,” Computational Optimization and Applications, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 93–111, 1992.
- D. Gabay and B. Mercier, “A dual algorithm for the solution of nonlinear variational problems via finite element approximation,” Computers and Mathematics with Applications, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 17–40, 1976.
- A. Hamdi, P. Mahey, and J. P. Dussault, “A new decomposition method in nonconvex programming via a separable augmented Lagrangian,” in Recent Advances in Optimization, P. Gritzmann, R. Horst, E. Sachs, and R. Tichatschke, Eds., vol. 452 of Lecture Notes in Economics and Mathematical Systems, pp. 90–104, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1997.
- A. Hamdi and P. Mahey, “Separable diagonalized multiplier method for decomposing nonlinear programs,” Computational & Applied Mathematics, vol. 19, no. 1, pp. 1–29, 2000.
- A. Hamdi, “Two-level primal-dual proximal decomposition technique to solve large scale optimization problems,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 160, no. 3, pp. 921–938, 2005.
- P. Mahey, S. Oualibouch, and Pham Dinh Tao, “Proximal decomposition on the graph of a maximal monotone operator,” SIAM Journal on Optimization, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 454–466, 1995.
- D. P. Bertsekas, Constrained Optimization and Lagrange Multiplier Methods, Academic Press, 1982.
- R. T. Rockafellar, “Augmented Lagrangians and applications of the proximal point algorithm in convex programming,” Mathematics of Operations Research, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 97–116, 1976.
- A. N. Iusem and M. Teboulle, “Convergence rate analysis of nonquadratic proximal methods for convex and linear programming,” Mathematics of Operations Research, vol. 20, no. 3, pp. 657–677, 1995.
- K. C. Kiwiel, “Proximal minimization methods with generalized Bregman functions,” SIAM Journal on Control and Optimization, vol. 35, no. 4, pp. 1142–1168, 1997.
- R. A. Polyak, “Log-sigmoid multipliers method in constrained optimization,” Annals of Operations Research, vol. 101, pp. 427–460, 2001.
- M. Teboulle, “Entropic proximal mappings with applications to nonlinear programming,” Mathematics of Operations Research, vol. 17, no. 3, pp. 670–690, 1992.
- M. Teboulle, “Convergence of proximal-like algorithms,” SIAM Journal on Optimization, vol. 7, no. 4, pp. 1069–1083, 1997.
- O. M. Guèye, J.-P. Dussault, and P. Mahey, “Separable augmented Lagrangian algorithm with multidimensional scaling for monotropic programming,” Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, vol. 127, no. 2, pp. 329–345, 2005.
- A. Auslender and M. Teboulle, “Entropic proximal decomposition methods for convex programs and variational inequalities,” Mathematical Programming, vol. 91, no. 1, pp. 33–47, 2001.
- A. Auslender, M. Teboulle, and S. Ben-Tiba, “A logarithmic-quadratic proximal method for variational inequalities,” Computational Optimization and Applications, vol. 12, no. 1–3, pp. 31–40, 1999.
- A. Auslender, M. Teboulle, and S. Ben-Tiba, “Interior proximal and multiplier methods based on second order homogeneous kernels,” Mathematics of Operations Research, vol. 24, no. 3, pp. 645–668, 1999.
- G. Chen and M. Teboulle, “A proximal-based decomposition method for convex minimization problems,” Mathematical Programming, vol. 64, no. 1, pp. 81–101, 1994.
- M. Kyono and M. Fukushima, “Nonlinear proximal decomposition method for convex programming,” Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, vol. 106, no. 2, pp. 357–372, 2000.
- M. Aslam Noor, “Some developments in general variational inequalities,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 152, no. 1, pp. 199–277, 2004.
- M. A. Noor, “Extended general variational inequalities,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 182–186, 2009.
- M. A. Noor, K. I. Noor, and E. Al-said, “Iterative methods for solving nonconvex equilibrium problems,” Applied Mathematics and Information Science, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 65–69, 2012.
- A. Hamdi, “Decomposition for structured convex programs with smooth multiplier methods,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 169, no. 1, pp. 218–241, 2005.
- P. Mahey, A. Ouorou, L. LeBlanc, and J. Chifflet, “A new proximal decomposition algorithm for routing in telecommunication networks,” Networks, vol. 31, no. 4, pp. 227–238, 1998.
- J. M. Mulvey and A. Ruszczyński, “A diagonal quadratic approximation method for large-scale linear programs,” Operations Research Letters, vol. 12, no. 4, pp. 205–215, 1992.
- G. Stephanopoulos and A. W. Westerberg, “The use of Hestenes' method of multipliers to resolve dual gaps in engineering system optimization,” Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, vol. 15, pp. 285–309, 1975.
- A. Tanikawa and H. Mukai, “A new technique for nonconvex primal-dual decomposition of a large-scale separable optimization problem,” IEEE on Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 30, no. 2, pp. 133–143, 1985.
- A. Hamdi, “Decomposition methods based on augmented lagrangians: a survey,” Technical Report, Kuwait University-Faculty of Science, 2006.
- A. Ben-Tal and M. Zibulevsky, “Penalty/barrier multiplier methods for convex programming problems,” SIAM Journal on Optimization, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 347–366, 1997.
- R. Polyak and I. Griva, “Primal-dual nonlinear rescaling method for convex optimization,” Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, vol. 122, no. 1, pp. 111–156, 2004.
- R. Polyak, “Nonlinear Rescaling as Interior Quadratic Prox Method in Convex Optimization,” Journal Computational Optimization and Applications, vol. 35, no. 3, pp. 347–373, 2006.
- R. T. Rockafellar, Convex Analysis, Princeton University Press, Princeton, NJ, USA, 1970.
- A. Auslender, R. Cominetti, and M. Haddou, “Asymptotic analysis for penalty and barrier methods in convex and linear programming,” Mathematics of Operations Research, vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 43–62, 1997.
- A. Auslender and M. Teboulle, Asymptotic Cones and Functions in Optimization and Variational Inequalities, Springer, 2003.