- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 478531, 16 pages
Classification of Exact Solutions for Some Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations with Generalized Evolution
1Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, Bozok University, 66100 Yozgat, Turkey
2Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, Ege University, 35100 Bornova-Izmir, Turkey
3Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, Gazi University, 06500 Teknikokullar-Ankara, Turkey
Received 13 March 2012; Accepted 17 May 2012
Academic Editor: Ravshan Ashurov
Copyright © 2012 Yusuf Pandir et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. Hirota, “Exact solution of the korteweg-de vries equation for multiple Collisions of solitons,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 27, no. 18, pp. 1192–1194, 1971.
- W. Malfliet and W. Hereman, “The tanh method. I. Exact solutions of nonlinear evolution and wave equations,” Physica Scripta, vol. 54, no. 6, pp. 563–568, 1996.
- H. X. Wu and J. H. He, “Exp-function method and its application to nonlinear equations,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 30, pp. 700–708, 2006.
- E. Misirli and Y. Gurefe, “Exp-function method for solving nonlinear evolution equations,” Mathematical & Computational Applications, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 258–266, 2011.
- Y. Gurefe and E. Misirli, “Exp-function method for solving nonlinear evolution equations with higher order nonlinearity,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 61, no. 8, pp. 2025–2030, 2011.
- M. Wang, X. Li, and J. Zhang, “The -expansion method and travelling wave solutions of nonlinear evolution equations in mathematical physics,” Physics Letters. A, vol. 372, no. 4, pp. 417–423, 2008.
- Y. Gurefe and E. Misirli, “New variable separation solutions of two-dimensional Burgers system,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 217, no. 22, pp. 9189–9197, 2011.
- Y. Gurefe, A. Sonmezoglu, and E. Misirli, “Application of the trial equation method for solving some nonlinear evolution equations arising in mathematical physics,” Pramana, vol. 77, pp. 1023–1029, 2011.
- Y. Gurefe, A. Sonmezoglu, and E. Misirli, “Application of an irrational trial equation method to high-dimensional nonlinear evolution equations,” Journal of Advanced Mathematical Studies, vol. 5, pp. 41–47, 2012.
- C. S. Liu, “Trial equation method and its applications to nonlinear evolution equations,” Acta Physica Sinica, vol. 54, no. 6, pp. 2505–2509, 2005.
- C. S. Liu, “Trial equation method for nonlinear evolution equations with rank inhomogeneous: mathematical discussions and applications,” Communications in Theoretical Physics, vol. 45, pp. 219–223, 2006.
- C. S. Liu, “A new trial equation method and its applications,” Communications in Theoretical Physics, vol. 45, pp. 395–397, 2006.
- C. Y. Jun, “Classification of traveling wave solutions to the Vakhnenko equations,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 62, no. 10, pp. 3987–3996, 2011.
- C. Y. Jun, “Classification of traveling wave solutions to the modified form of the Degasperis-Procesi equation,” Mathematical and Computer Modelling, vol. 56, pp. 43–48, 2012.
- C.-S. Liu, “Applications of complete discrimination system for polynomial for classifications of traveling wave solutions to nonlinear differential equations,” Computer Physics Communications, vol. 181, no. 2, pp. 317–324, 2010.
- M. M. Kabir, “Analytic solutions for a nonlinear variant of the (2+1) dimensional Camassa Holm KP equation,” Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences, vol. 5, no. 12, pp. 1566–1577, 2011.
- W. Zhang, Q. Chang, and B. Jiang, “Explicit exact solitary-wave solutions for compound KdV-type and compound KdV-Burgers-type equations with nonlinear terms of any order,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 311–319, 2002.