- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 479438, 13 pages
Hybrid Algorithm of Fixed Point for Weak Relatively Nonexpansive Multivalued Mappings and Applications
Department of Mathematics, Tianjin Polytechnic University, Tianjin 300387, China
Received 22 May 2012; Accepted 5 July 2012
Academic Editor: Yonghong Yao
Copyright © 2012 Jingling Zhang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. S. Jung, “Strong convergence theorems for multivalued nonexpansive nonself-mappings in Banach spaces,” Nonlinear Analysis. Series A, vol. 66, no. 11, pp. 2345–2354, 2007.
- N. Shahzad and H. Zegeye, “On Mann and Ishikawa iteration schemes for multi-valued maps in Banach spaces,” Nonlinear Analysis. Series A, vol. 71, no. 3-4, pp. 838–844, 2009.
- Y. Song and H. Wang, “Convergence of iterative algorithms for multivalued mappings in Banach spaces,” Nonlinear Analysis. Series A, vol. 70, no. 4, pp. 1547–1556, 2009.
- S. Homaeipour and A. Razani, “Weak and strong convergence theorems for relatively nonexpansive multi-valued mappings in Banach spaces,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, vol. 2011, article 73, 2011.
- Y. I. Alber, “Metric and generalized projection operators in Banach spaces: properties and applications,” in Theory and Applications of Nonlinear Operators of Accretive and Monotone Type, vol. 178 of Lecture Notes in Pure and Applied Mathematics, pp. 15–50, Marcel Dekker, New York, NY, USA, 1996.
- Y. I. Alber and S. Reich, “An iterative method for solving a class of nonlinear operator equations in Banach spaces,” Panamerican Mathematical Journal, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 39–54, 1994.
- S. Kamimura and W. Takahashi, “Strong convergence of a proximal-type algorithm in a Banach space,” SIAM Journal on Optimization, vol. 13, no. 3, pp. 938–945, 2002.
- I. Cioranescu, Geometry of Banach Spaces, Duality Mappings and Nonlinear Problems, vol. 62 of Mathematics and its Applications, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 1990.
- W. Takahashi, Nonlinear Functional Analysis, Yokohama Publishers, Yokohama, Japan, 2000.
- R. T. Rockafellar, “On the maximality of sums of nonlinear monotone operators,” Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 149, pp. 75–88, 1970.
- W. Takahashi, Convex Analysis and Approximation Fixed Points, Yokohama Publishers, Yokohama, Japan, 2000.
- D. Butnariu, S. Reich, and A. J. Zaslavski, “Asymptotic behavior of relatively nonexpansive operators in Banach spaces,” Journal of Applied Analysis, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 151–174, 2001.
- D. Butnariu, S. Reich, and A. J. Zaslavski, “Weak convergence of orbits of nonlinear operators in reflexive Banach spaces,” Numerical Functional Analysis and Optimization, vol. 24, no. 5-6, pp. 489–508, 2003.
- Y. Censor and S. Reich, “Iterations of paracontractions and firmly nonexpansive operators with applications to feasibility and optimization,” Optimization, vol. 37, no. 4, pp. 323–339, 1996.
- F. Kohsaka and W. Takahashi, “Strong convergence of an iterative sequence for maximal monotone operators in a Banach space,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2004, no. 3, pp. 239–249, 2004.
- S. Ohsawa and W. Takahashi, “Strong convergence theorems for resolvents of maximal monotone operators in Banach spaces,” Archiv der Mathematik, vol. 81, no. 4, pp. 439–445, 2003.
- S. Reich, “Constructive techniques for accretive and monotone operators,” in Applied Nonlinear Analysis, pp. 335–345, Academic Press, New York, NY, USA, 1979, in Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference University of Texas, Arlington, Tex, USA, 1978.
- S. Reich, “A weak convergence theorem for the alternating method with Bregman distances,” in Theory and Applications of Nonlinear Operators of Accretive and Monotone Type, A. G. Kartsatos, Ed., vol. 178 of Lecture Notes in Pure and Applied Mathematics, pp. 313–318, Marcel Dekker, New York, NY, USA, 1996.
- M. V. Solodov and B. F. Svaiter, “Forcing strong convergence of proximal point iterations in a Hilbert space,” Mathematical Programming, vol. 87, no. 1, Ser. A, pp. 189–202, 2000.
- Y. Su and X. Qin, “Monotone CQ iteration processes for nonexpansive semigroups and maximal monotone operators,” Nonlinear Analysis. Series A, vol. 68, no. 12, pp. 3657–3664, 2008.