- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 481582, 16 pages
Synchronization between Bidirectional Coupled Nonautonomous Delayed Cohen-Grossberg Neural Networks
Institute of Applied Mathematics, Shijiazhuang Mechanical Engineering College, Shijiazhuang 050003, China
Received 15 May 2012; Accepted 3 September 2012
Academic Editor: Wing-Sum Cheung
Copyright © 2012 Qiming Liu and Rui Xu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- L. M. Pecora and T. L. Carroll, “Synchronization in chaotic systems,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 64, no. 8, pp. 821–824, 1990.
- Y. Sun and J. Cao, “Adaptive lag synchronization of unknown chaotic delayed neural networks with noise perturbation,” Physics Letters A, vol. 364, no. 3-4, pp. 277–285, 2007.
- K. Wang, Z. Teng, and H. Jiang, “Adaptive synchronization of neural networks with time-varying delay and distributed delay,” Physica A, vol. 387, no. 2-3, pp. 631–642, 2008.
- B. Cui and X. Lou, “Synchronization of chaotic recurrent neural networks with time-varying delays using nonlinear feedback control,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 39, no. 1, pp. 288–294, 2009.
- H. Huang and G. Feng, “Synchronization of nonidentical chaotic neural networks with time delays,” Neural Networks, vol. 22, no. 7, pp. 869–874, 2009.
- T. Li, A. Song, and S. Fei, “Synchronization control for arrays of coupled discrete-time delayed Cohen-Grossberg neural networks,” Neurocomputing, vol. 74, no. 1–3, pp. 197–204, 2010.
- Z. Chen, “Complete synchronization for impulsive Cohen-Grossberg neural networks with delay under noise perturbation,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 42, no. 3, pp. 1664–1669, 2009.
- J. Cao, G. Chen, and P. Li, “Global synchronization in an array of delayed neural networks with hybrid coupling,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics B, vol. 38, no. 2, pp. 488–498, 2008.
- J. Cao, Z. Wang, and Y. Sun, “Synchronization in an array of linearly stochastically coupled networks with time delays,” Physica A, vol. 385, no. 2, pp. 718–728, 2007.
- X. Yang, J. Cao, and J. Lu, “Stochastic synchronization of complex networks with nonidentical nodes via hybrid adaptive and impulsive control,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems. I, vol. 59, no. 2, pp. 371–384, 2012.
- C. H. Chiu, W. W. Lin, and C. C. Peng, “Asymptotic synchronization in lattices of coupled nonidentical Lorenz equations,” International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos in Applied Sciences and Engineering, vol. 10, no. 12, pp. 2717–2728, 2000.
- J. Lu, T. Zhou, and S. Zhang, “Chaos synchronization between linearly coupled chaotic systems,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 14, no. 4, pp. 529–541, 2002.
- Z. M. Gu, M. Zhao, T. Zhou, C. P. Zhu, and B. H. Wang, “Phase synchronization of non-Abelian oscillators on small-world networks,” Physics Letters A, vol. 362, no. 2-3, pp. 115–119, 2007.
- M. A. Cohen and S. Grossberg, “Absolute stability of global pattern formation and parallel memory storage by competitive neural networks,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, vol. 13, no. 5, pp. 815–826, 1983.
- H. Zhao and L. Wang, “Hopf bifurcation in Cohen-Grossberg neural network with distributed delays,” Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 73–89, 2007.
- C. H. Li and S. Y. Yang, “Existence and attractivity of periodic solutions to non-autonomous Cohen-Grossberg neural networks with time delays,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 41, no. 3, pp. 1235–1244, 2009.
- Q. Zhou, L. Wan, and J. Sun, “Exponential stability of reaction-diffusion generalized Cohen-Grossberg neural networks with time-varying delays,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 32, no. 5, pp. 1713–1719, 2007.
- Z. Li and K. Li, “Stability analysis of impulsive Cohen-Grossberg neural networks with distributed delays and reaction-diffusion terms,” Applied Mathematical Modelling, vol. 33, no. 3, pp. 1337–1348, 2009.
- J. Cao and Q. Song, “Stability in Cohen-Grossberg-type bidirectional associative memory neural networks with time-varying delays,” Nonlinearity, vol. 19, no. 7, pp. 1601–1617, 2006.
- J. Cao and X. Li, “Stability in delayed Cohen-Grossberg neural networks: LMI optimization approach,” Physica D, vol. 212, no. 1-2, pp. 54–65, 2005.
- Q. Zhu and J. Cao, “Adaptive synchronization of chaotic Cohen-Crossberg neural networks with mixed time delays,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 61, no. 3, pp. 517–534, 2010.
- Q. Gan, “Adaptive synchronization of Cohen-Grossberg neural networks with unknown parameters and mixed time-varying delays,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 17, no. 7, pp. 3040–3049, 2012.
- J. Yu, C. Hu, H. Jiang, and Z. Teng, “Exponential synchronization of Cohen-Grossberg neural networks via periodically intermittent control,” Neurocomputing, vol. 74, no. 10, pp. 1776–1782, 2011.
- J. C. Principe, J. M. Kuo, and S. Celebi, “An analysis of the gamma memory in dynamic neural networks,” IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 331–337, 1994.
- R. S. Varga, Matrix Iterative Analysis, vol. 27 of Springer Series in Computational Mathematics, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 2000.
- K. Li, “Stability analysis for impulsive Cohen-Grossberg neural networks with time-varying delays and distributed delays,” Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 10, no. 5, pp. 2784–2798, 2009.