- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 489043, 11 pages
The Bäcklund Transformations and Abundant Exact Explicit Solutions for a General Nonintegrable Nonlinear Convection-Diffusion Equation
1School of Computer Science and Educational Software, Guangzhou University, Guangzhou 510006, China
2School of Mathematics and Information Science, Guangzhou University, Guangzhou 510006, China
Received 25 October 2011; Accepted 14 November 2011
Academic Editor: Shaher M. Momani
Copyright © 2012 Yong Huang and Yadong Shang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Hasibun Naher, Farah Aini Abdullah, and Syed Tauseef Mohyud-Din, “Extended generalized Riccati equation mapping method for the fifth-order Sawada-Kotera equation,” AIP Advances, vol. 3, no. 5, pp. 052104, 2013.
- Rehab M. El-Shiekh, “Auto-Bäcklund Transformation and Extended Tanh-Function Methods to Solve the Time-Dependent Coefficients Calogero-Degasperis Equation,” American Journal of Computational Mathematics, vol. 05, no. 02, pp. 215–223, 2015.