- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 489353, 12 pages
Monotonic Positive Solutions of Nonlocal Boundary Value Problems for a Second-Order Functional Differential Equation
1Faculty of Science, Alexandria University, Alexandria, Egypt
2Faculty of Science, Garyounis University, Benghazi, Libya
Received 13 October 2011; Accepted 5 December 2011
Academic Editor: István Györi
Copyright © 2012 A. M. A. El-Sayed et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Asylzat Kopzhassarova, and Abdizhakhan Sarsenbi, “Basis Properties of Eigenfunctions of Second-Order Differential Operators with Involution,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, pp. 1–6, 2012.
- E.M.A. Hamd-Allah, “On the existence of solutions of two differential equations with a nonlocal condition,” Journal of the Egyptian Mathematical Society, 2015.