- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 490903, 11 pages
Controllability Analysis of Linear Discrete Time Systems with Time Delay in State
1Department of Mathematics and Physics, Beijing Institute of Petrochemical Technology, Beijing 102617, China
2State Key Laboratory for Turbulence and Complex Systems, College of Engineering, Peking University, Beijing 100871, China
3School of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, East China Jiaotong University, Nanchang 330013, China
4School of Electric and Information Engineering, Guangxi University of Science and Technology, Liuzhou 545006, China
5Guangxi Key Laboratory of Automobile Components and Vehicle Technology, Liuzhou 545006, China
Received 27 August 2012; Accepted 10 October 2012
Academic Editor: Valery Y. Glizer
Copyright © 2012 Hong Shi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Hai Zhang, Jinde Cao, and Wei Jiang, “Controllability Criteria for Linear Fractional Differential Systems with State Delay and Impulses,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- Hong Shi, Guangming Xie, and Wenguang Luo, “Controllability of Linear Discrete-Time Systems with Both Delayed States and Delayed Inputs,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–5, 2013.