- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 491760, 12 pages
Multiple-Set Split Feasibility Problems for Asymptotically Strict Pseudocontractions
1College of Statistics and Mathematics, Yunnan University of Finance and Economics, Kunming, Yunnan 650221, China
2Department of Mathematics Education and RINS, Gyeongsang National University, Jinju 660-701, Republic of Korea
3Department of Mathematics Education, Kyungnam University, Masan, Kyungnam 631-701, Republic of Korea
4Department of Mathematics, South West University of Science and Technology, Mianyang Sichuan 621010, China
Received 5 October 2011; Revised 5 December 2011; Accepted 7 December 2011
Academic Editor: Khalida Inayat Noor
Copyright © 2012 Shih-Sen Chang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Y. Censor and T. Elfving, “A multiprojection algorithm using Bregman projections in a product space,” Numerical Algorithms, vol. 8, no. 2-4, pp. 221–239, 1994.
- C. Byrne, “Iterative oblique projection onto convex sets and the split feasibility problem,” Inverse Problems, vol. 18, no. 2, pp. 441–453, 2002.
- Y. Censor, T. Bortfeld, B. Martin, and A. Trofimov, “A unified approach for inversion problems in intensity-modulated radiation therapy,” Physics in Medicine and Biology, vol. 51, no. 10, pp. 2353–2365, 2006.
- Y. Censor, T. Elfving, N. Kopf, and T. Bortfeld, “The multiple-sets split feasibility problem and its applications for inverse problem and its applications,” Inverse Problems, vol. 21, no. 6, pp. 2071–2084, 2005.
- Y. Censor X, A. Motova, and A. Segal, “Perturbed projections and subgradient projections for the multiple-sets split feasibility problem,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 327, no. 2, pp. 1244–1256, 2007.
- H. K. Xu, “A variable Krasnosel'skii-Mann algorithm and the multiple-set split feasibility problem,” Inverse Problems, vol. 22, no. 6, pp. 2021–2034, 2006.
- Q. Yang, “The relaxed CQ algorithm solving the split feasibility problem,” Inverse Problems, vol. 20, no. 4, pp. 1261–1266, 2004.
- J. Zhao and Q. Yang, “Several solution methods for the split feasibility problem,” Inverse Problems, vol. 21, no. 5, pp. 1791–1799, 2005.
- K. Goebel and W. A. Kirk, “A fixed point theorem for asymptotically nonexpansive mappings,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 35, pp. 171–174, 1972.
- T. H. Kim and H. K. Xu, “Convergence of the modified Mann's iteration method for asymptotically strict pseudo-contractions,” Nonlinear Analysis. Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 68, no. 9, pp. 2828–2836, 2008.
- K. Aoyama, W. Kimura, W. Takahashi, and M. Toyoda, “Approximation of common fixed points of a countable family of nonexpansive mappings in a Banach space,” Nonlinear Analysis. Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 67, no. 8, pp. 2350–2360, 2007.
- A. Moudafi, “The split common fixed-point problem for demicontractive mappings,” Inverse Problems, vol. 26, no. 5, Article ID 055007, 6 pages, 2010.
- H. K. Xu, “Iterative methods for the split feasibility problem in infinite-dimensional Hilbert spaces,” Inverse Problems, vol. 26, no. 10, Article ID 105018, 17 pages, 2010.
- Y. Censor and A. Segal, “The split common fixed point problem for directed operators,” Journal of Convex Analysis, vol. 16, no. 2, pp. 587–600, 2009.
- E. Masad and S. Reich, “A note on the multiple-set split convex feasibility problem in Hilbert space,” Journal of Nonlinear and Convex Analysis, vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 367–371, 2007.