- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 512703, 33 pages
Robust Position Control of PMSM Using Fractional-Order Sliding Mode Controller
1Automation Department, Nanjing Institute of Technology, Nanjing 211167, China
2School of Engineering, University of California, Merced, CA 95343, USA
Received 29 June 2012; Revised 26 August 2012; Accepted 26 August 2012
Academic Editor: Dumitru Bǎleanu
Copyright © 2012 Jiacai Huang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Mingyu Fu, Jianfang Jiao, and Shen Yin, “Robust Coordinated Formation for Multiple Surface Vessels Based on Backstepping Sliding Mode Control,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- Jianfang Jiao, and Mingyu Fu, “Finite-Time Cooperative Tracking Control Algorithm for Multiple Surface Vessels,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.