- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 529602, 19 pages
Numerical Solutions to Fractional Perturbed Volterra Equations
1Faculty of Mathematics, Computer Science and Econometrics, University of Zielona
Góra, ul. Szafrana 4a, 65-516 Zielona Góra, Poland
2Faculty of Physics and Astronomy, University of Zielona Góra, ul. Szafrana 4a, 65-516 Zielona Góra, Poland
Received 8 June 2012; Revised 27 October 2012; Accepted 27 October 2012
Academic Editor: Dumitru Bǎleanu
Copyright © 2012 B. Bandrowski et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- A. H. Bhrawy, and M. A. Alghamdi, “A New Legendre Spectral Galerkin and Pseudo-Spectral Approximations for Fractional Initial Value Problems,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- Muhammet Kurulay, Mehmet Ali Akinlar, and Ranis Ibragimov, “Computational Solution of a Fractional Integro-Differential Equation,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–4, 2013.