- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 531659, 20 pages
Exact Null Controllability of KdV-Burgers Equation with Memory Effect Systems
1CASY, DEIS, University of Bologna, Viale Risorgimento 2, 40136 Bologna, Italy
2Advanced Electronics and Information Research Center, Department of Electronics and Information Technology, Chonbuk National University, Republic of Korea
3Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Seonam University, Republic of Korea
Received 12 August 2012; Accepted 7 November 2012
Academic Editor: Yongfu Su
Copyright © 2012 Rajagounder Ravi Kumar et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Can Chen, Weiguo Rui, and Yao Long, “Different Kinds of Singular and Nonsingular Exact Traveling Wave Solutions of the Kudryashov-Sinelshchikov Equation in the Special Parametric Conditions,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- Xianbin Wu, Weiguo Rui, and Xiaochun Hong, “A Generalized KdV Equation of Neglecting the Highest-Order Infinitesimal Term and Its Exact Traveling Wave Solutions,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–15, 2013.
- Weiguo Rui, “Exact Solutions of a High-Order Nonlinear Wave Equation of Korteweg-de Vries Type under Newly Solvable Conditions,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–11, 2014.