- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 541761, 11 pages
On Some Solvable Difference Equations and Systems of Difference Equations
1Mathematical Institute of the Serbian Academy of Sciences and Arts, Knez Mihailova 36/III, 11000 Beograd, Serbia
2Department of Mathematics and Descriptive Geometry, Faculty of Civil Engineering, Brno University of Technology, 60200 Brno, Czech Republic
3Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Communication, Brno University of Technology, 61600 Brno, Czech Republic
4Faculty of Electrical Engineering, University of Belgrade, Bulevar Kralja Aleksandra 73, 11000 Beograd, Serbia
Received 8 August 2012; Accepted 27 September 2012
Academic Editor: Svatoslav Staněk
Copyright © 2012 Stevo Stević et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Stevo Stevic, “On a symmetric system of max-type difference equations,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 219, no. 15, pp. 8407–8412, 2013.
- Stevo Stevic, “On a system of difference equations of odd order solvable in closed form,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 219, no. 15, pp. 8222–8230, 2013.
- Stevo Stevic, “On a solvable system of difference equations of kth order,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 219, no. 14, pp. 7765–7771, 2013.
- Stevo Stevic, “On a solvable system of difference equations of fourth order,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 219, no. 10, pp. 5706–5716, 2013.
- Sukanya Basu, “The roles of conic sections and elliptic curves in the global dynamics of a class of planar systems of rational difference equations,” Advances in Difference Equations, vol. 2013, no. 1, pp. 292, 2013.