- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 546062, 11 pages
A Generalized q-Mittag-Leffler Function by q-Captuo Fractional Linear Equations
Department of Mathematics and Computer Science, Çankaya University, 06530 Ankara, Turkey
Received 23 January 2012; Accepted 20 February 2012
Academic Editor: Juan J. Trujillo
Copyright © 2012 Thabet Abdeljawad et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [9 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ricardo Almeida, and Natália Martins, “Existence results for fractional q-difference equations of order with three-point boundary conditions,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, 2013.
- Thabet Abdeljawad, and Jehad O. Alzabut, “The -Fractional Analogue for Gronwall-Type Inequality,” Journal of Function Spaces and Applications, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Hüseyin Aktuğlu, and Mehmet Ali Özarslan, “On the Solvability of Caputo -Fractional Boundary Value Problem Involving -Laplacian Operator,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- A. G. Radwan, K. Moaddy, and I. Hashim, “Amplitude Modulation and Synchronization of Fractional-Order Memristor-Based Chua's Circuit,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- Bashir Ahmad, and Juan Jose Nieto, “Basic Theory of Nonlinear Third-Order q-Difference Equations and Inclusions,” Mathematical Modelling and Analysis, vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 122–135, 2013.
- Qiaozhen Yuan, and Wengui Yang, “Positive solution for q-fractional four-point boundary value problems with p-Laplacian operator,” Journal Of Inequalities And Applications, 2014.
- Wengui Yang, “Positive solutions for nonlinear semipositone fractional q-difference system with coupled integral boundary conditions,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 244, pp. 702–725, 2014.
- Qiaozhen Yuan, and Wengui Yang, “Positive solutions of nonlinear boundary value problems for delayed fractional q-difference systems,” Advances in Difference Equations, 2014.
- Qingbo Zhao, and Wengui Yang, “Positive solutions for singular coupled integral boundary value problems of nonlinear higher-order fractional q-difference equations,” Advances In Difference Equations, 2015.