- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 548292, 11 pages
A Characteristic Difference Scheme for Time-Fractional Heat Equations Based on the Crank-Nicholson Difference Schemes
Department of Mathematics, Fatih University, Buyukcekmece, 34500 Istanbul, Turkey
Received 25 April 2012; Revised 27 August 2012; Accepted 27 August 2012
Academic Editor: Dumitru Bǎleanu
Copyright © 2012 Ibrahim Karatay and Serife R. Bayramoglu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ibrahim Karatay, Nurdane Kale, and Serife R. Bayramoglu, “A new difference scheme for time fractional heat equations based on the Crank-Nicholson method,” Fractional Calculus and Applied Analysis, vol. 16, no. 4, pp. 892–910, 2013.
- Rabha W. Ibrahim, and Hamid A. Jalab, “Time-Space Fractional Heat Equation in the Unit Disk,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- A. H. Bhrawy, D. Baleanu, and L. M. Assas, “Efficient generalized Laguerre-spectral methods for solving multi-term fractional differential equations on the half line,” Journal of Vibration and Control, vol. 20, no. 7, pp. 973–985, 2014.
- Yingjia Guo, “The Stability of Solutions for a Fractional Predator-Prey System,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- Hamid A. Jalab, “Regularized Fractional Power Parameters for Image Denoising Based on Convex Solution of Fractional Heat Equation,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Ibrahim Karatay, and Serife R. Bayramoglu, “High-Order Compact Difference Scheme for the Numerical Solution of Time Fractional Heat Equations,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.