- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 548612, 9 pages
Cocompact Open Sets and Continuity
Department of Mathematics and Statistics, Jordan University of Science and Technology, Irbid 22110, Jordan
Received 10 October 2011; Accepted 5 December 2011
Academic Editor: Stefan Siegmund
Copyright © 2012 Samer Al Ghour and Salti Samarah. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- H. Z. Hdeib, “-closed mappings,” Revista Colombiana de Matemáticas, vol. 16, no. 1-2, pp. 65–78, 1982.
- H. Z. Hdeib, “-continuous functions,” Dirasat Journal, vol. 16, no. 2, pp. 136–153, 1989.
- K. Al-Zoubi and B. Al-Nashef, “The topology of -open subsets,” Al-Manarah Journal, vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 169–179, 2003.
- A. Al-Omari and M. Salmi, “New characterization of compact spaces,” in Proceedings of the 5th Asian Mathematical Conference, pp. 53–60, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 2009.
- A. Al-Omari, T. Noiri, and M. S. Noorani, “Characterizations of strongly compact spaces,” International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences, vol. 2009, Article ID 573038, 9 pages, 2009.
- N. Levine, “When are compact and closed equivalent?” Mathematical Notes, vol. 72, pp. 41–44, 1965.