- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 576843, 6 pages
Basis Properties of Eigenfunctions of Second-Order Differential Operators with Involution
Department of Mathematics, M. Auezov South Kazakhstan State University, 5 Tauke Han Avenue, 160012 Shymkent, Kazakhstan
Received 8 May 2012; Revised 13 July 2012; Accepted 6 August 2012
Academic Editor: Valery Covachev
Copyright © 2012 Asylzat Kopzhassarova and Abdizhakhan Sarsenbi. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- T. Li, Z. Han, C. Zhang, and H. Li, “Oscillation criteria for second-order superlinear neutral differential equations,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2011, Article ID 367541, 17 pages, 2011.
- A. Zafer, “Oscillation of second-order sublinear impulsive differential equations,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2011, Article ID 458275, 11 pages, 2011.
- A. M. A. El-Sayed, E. M. Hamdallah, and Kh. W. El-kadeky, “Monotonic positive solutions of nonlocal boundary value problems for a second-order functional differential equation,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, Article ID 489353, 12 pages, 2012.
- R. Cheng, “Oscillatory periodic solutions for two differential-difference equations arising in applications,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2011, Article ID 635926, 12 pages, 2011.
- J. Džurina and R. Komariková, “Asymptotic properties of third-order delay trinomial differential equations,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2011, Article ID 730128, 10 pages, 2011.
- C. Babbage, “An essay towards the calculus of calculus of functions,” Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society of London, vol. 106, pp. 179–256, 1816.
- J. Wiener, Generalized Solutions of Functional-Differential Equations, World Scientific, Singapore, 1993.
- M. A. Sadybekov and A. M. Sarsenbi, “Solution of fundamental spectral problems for all the boundary value problems for a first-order differential equation with a deviating argument,” Uzbek Mathematical Journal, vol. 3, pp. 88–94, 2007 (Russian).
- M. A. Sadybekov and A. M. Sarsenbi, “On the notion of regularity of boundary value problems for differential equation of second order with dump argument,” Mathematical Journal, vol. 7, no. 1, article 23, 2007 (Russian).
- A. M. Sarsenbi, “Unconditional bases related to a nonclassical second-order differential operator,” Differential Equations, vol. 46, no. 4, pp. 506–511, 2010.
- A. M. Sarsenbi and A. A. Tengaeva, “On the basis properties of root functions of two generalized eigenvalue problems,” Differential Equations, vol. 48, no. 2, pp. 1–3, 2012.
- V. P. Mihaĭlov, “On Riesz bases in [0, 1],” Reports of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR, vol. 144, pp. 981–984, 1962.
- G. M. Keselman, “On the unconditional convergence of eigenfunction expansions of certain differential operators,” Proceedings of Institutes of Higher Education, vol. 2, no. 39, pp. 82–93, 1964.
- M. A. Naĭmark, Linear Differential Operators, Frederick Ungar, New York, NY, USA, 1968.