- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 581453, 10 pages
Approximate Analytical Solutions Using Hyperbolic Functions for the Generalized Blasius Problem
Department of Statistics and Computer Science, Kunsan National University, Kunsan 573-701, Republic of Korea
Received 11 September 2012; Revised 30 October 2012; Accepted 2 November 2012
Academic Editor: Abdel-Maksoud A. Soliman
Copyright © 2012 Beong In Yun. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Beong In Yun, “Constructing Uniform Approximate Analytical Solutions for the Blasius Problem,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–6, 2014.
- Beong In Yun, “Algebraic Type Approximation to the Blasius Velocity Profile,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, 2014.