- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 582746, 21 pages
Existence and Stability of the Solution of a Nonlinear Boundary Value Problem
1Faculty of Physics, West University of Timisoara, Bulevard V.Parvan 4, 300223 Timisoara, Romania
2Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science, West University of Timisoara, Bulevard V.Parvan 4, 300223 Timisoara, Romania
Received 31 July 2012; Accepted 5 November 2012
Academic Editor: Carlos Lizama
Copyright © 2012 Agneta M. Balint and Stefan Balint. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- L. Hesselink and S. Redfield, “Photorefractive holographic recording in strontium barium niobate fibers,” Optics Letters, vol. 13, no. 10, pp. 877–879, 1988.
- S. Sudo, I. Yokohama, A. Cordova-Plazza, M. M. Fejer, and R. L. Ryer, “Uniform refractive index cladding for LiNbO3 single-crystal fibers,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 56, no. 20, pp. 1931–1938, 1990.
- H. Yoshinaga and K. Kitayama, “Holographic image storage in iron-doped lithium niobate fibers,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 56, no. 18, pp. 1728–1730, 1990.
- R. S. Feigelson, “Growth of fiber crystals,” in Crystal Growth of Electronic Materials, E. Kaldis, Ed., p. 127, North-Holland, Amsterdam, The Netherland, 1985.
- D. H. Yoon, I. Yonenaga, T. Fukuda, and N. Ohnishi, “Crystal growth of dislocation-free LiNbO3 single crystals by micro pulling down method,” Journal of Crystal Growth, vol. 142, no. 3-4, pp. 339–343, 1994.
- Y. M. Yu, V. I. Chani, K. Shimamura, K. Inaba, and T. Fukuda, “Growth of vanadium garnet fiber crystals and variations of lattice parameter,” Journal of Crystal Growth, vol. 177, no. 1-2, pp. 74–78, 1997.
- B. M. Epelbaum, K. Imaba, S. Uda, and T. Fukuda, “A double-die modification of micro-pulling-down method for in situ clad/core doping of fiber crystal,” Journal of Crystal Growth, vol. 179, no. 3-4, pp. 559–566, 1997.
- K. Shimamma, S. Uda, T. Yamada, S. Sakaguchi, and T. Fukuda, “Photoconductive behavior in smectic A phase of 2-(4′-heptyloxyphenyl)-6-dodecylthiobenzothiazole,” Japanese Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 35, pp. L703–L705, 1996.
- N. Schäfer, T. Yamada, K. Shimamura, H. J. Koh, and T. Fukuda, “Growth of SixGe1-x crystals by the micro-pulling-down method,” Journal of Crystal Growth, vol. 166, no. 1–4, pp. 675–679, 1996.
- C. W. Lan, S. Uda, and T. Fukuda, “Theoretical analysis of the micro-pulling-down process for GexSi1-x fiber crystal growth,” Journal of Crystal Growth, vol. 193, no. 4, pp. 552–562, 1998.
- B. M. Epelbaum, K. Shimamura, S. Uda, J. Kon, and T. Fukuda, “Operating limits for stable growth of silicon fibers with diameter less than 150 μm by modified μ-PD method,” Crystal Research and Technology, vol. 31, no. 8, pp. 1077–1084, 1996.
- H. J. Koh, N. Schäfer, K. Shimamura, and T. Fukuda, “Si1-xGex fiber crystals with functionally variant composition grown by micro-pulling-down technique,” Journal of Crystal Growth, vol. 167, no. 1-2, pp. 38–44, 1996.
- S. Uda, J. Kon, K. Shimamura, and T. Fukuda, “Analysis of Ge distribution in Si1-xGex single crystal fibers by the micro-pulling down method,” Journal of Crystal Growth, vol. 167, no. 1-2, pp. 64–73, 1996.
- C. J. Chang and R. A. Brown, “Radial segregation induced by natural convection and melt/solid interface shape in vertical bridgman growth,” Journal of Crystal Growth, vol. 63, no. 2, pp. 343–364, 1983.
- P. M. Adornato and R. A. Brown, “Convection and segregation in directional solidification of dilute and non-dilute binary alloys: effects of ampoule and furnace design,” Journal of Crystal Growth, vol. 80, no. 1, pp. 155–190, 1987.
- A. M. E. Santo, A. F. H. Librantz, L. Gomes et al., “Growth and characterization of LiYF4:Nd single crystal fibres for optical applications,” Journal of Crystal Growth, vol. 292, no. 1, pp. 149–154, 2006.
- R. Finn, Equilibrium Capillary Surfaces, vol. 284 of Grundlehren der mathematischen Wissenschaften, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1986.
- V. A. Tatarchenko, Shaped Crystal Growth, Kluwer Academic, Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 1993.
- P. Hartman, Ordinary Differential Equations, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 1964.