- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 589202, 14 pages
The Permanence and Extinction of the Single Species with Contraception Control and Feedback Controls
1Department of Applied Mathematics, Yuncheng University, Yuncheng 044000, China
2Department of Medical Engineering and Technology, Xinjiang Medical University, Urumqi 830051, China
Received 8 February 2012; Accepted 3 April 2012
Academic Editor: Elena Braverman
Copyright © 2012 Qiuying Li et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. J. Jackson, D. J. Maguire, and L. A. Hinds, “Infertility in mice induced by a recombinant ectromelia virus expressing mouse zona pellucida glycoprotein,” Biology of Reproduction, vol. 58, pp. 152–159, 1998.
- A. T. Rutberga, R. E. Nauglea, et al., “Effects of immunocontraception on a suburban popu- lation of white-tailed deer Odocoileus virginianus,” Biological Conservation, vol. 116, pp. 243–250, 2004.
- F. Courchamp and S. J. Cornell, “Virus-vectored immunocontraception to control feral cats on islands: a mathematical model,” Journal of Applied Ecology, vol. 37, pp. 903–913, 2000.
- G. M. Hood, P. Chesson, and R. P. Pech, “Biological control using sterilizing viruses: host suppression and competition between viruses in non-spatial models,” Journal of Applied Ecology, vol. 37, pp. 914–925, 2000.
- Z. Zhang, “Mathematical models of wildlife management by contraception,” Ecological Modelling, vol. 132, pp. 105–113, 2000.
- H. Liu and Q. Li, “Model of single-species population under contraceptive control and lethal control,” Mathematics in Practice and Theory, vol. 39, no. 15, pp. 106–109, 2009.
- K. Gopalsamy and P. X. Weng, “Feedback regulation of logistic growth,” International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 177–192, 1993.
- Z. Teng, “Persistence and stability in general nonautonomous single-species Kolmogorov systems with delays,” Nonlinear Analysis. Real World Applications, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 230–248, 2007.
- H.-F. Huo and W.-T. Li, “Positive periodic solutions of a class of delay differential system with feedback control,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 148, no. 1, pp. 35–46, 2004.
- F. Yin and Y. Li, “Positive periodic solutions of a single species model with feedback regulation and distributed time delay,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 153, no. 2, pp. 475–484, 2004.
- K. Wang, Z. Teng, and H. Jiang, “On the permanence for -species non-autonomous Lotka-Volterra competitive system with infinite delays and feedback controls,” International Journal of Biomathematics, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 29–43, 2008.
- F. Chen, J. Yang, L. Chen, and X. Xie, “On a mutualism model with feedback controls,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 214, no. 2, pp. 581–587, 2009.
- Z. Teng and Z. Li, “Permanence and asymptotic behavior of the -species nonautonomous Lotka-Volterra competitive systems,” Computers and Mathematics with Applications, vol. 39, no. 7-8, pp. 107–116, 2000.