- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 596216, 13 pages
A Rogalski-Cornet Type Inclusion Theorem Based on Two Hausdorff Locally Convex Vector Spaces
Department of Mathematics, College of Science, Nanjing University of Posts and Telecommunications, Nanjing 210046, China
Received 30 December 2011; Accepted 21 February 2012
Academic Editor: Muhammad Aslam Noor
Copyright © 2012 Yingfan Liu and Youguo Wang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J.-P. Aubin, Mathematical Methods of Game and Economic Theory, vol. 7 of Studies in Mathematics and Its Applications, North-Holland, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 1979.
- E. W. Leontief, Input-Output Analysis, Pergamon Press, Oxford, UK, 1985.
- E. Dietzenbacher and M. L. Lahr, Wassilly Leontief and Input-Output Economics, Cambridge University Press, New York, NY, USA, 2004.
- R. E. Miller and P. D. Blair, Input-Output Analysis: Foundations and Extensions, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 2nd edition, 2009.
- I. W. Sandberg, “A nonlinear input-output model of a multisectored economy,” Econometrica, vol. 41, pp. 1167–1182, 1973.
- T. Fujimoto, “Nonlinear Leontief models in abstract spaces,” Journal of Mathematical Economics, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 151–156, 1986.
- Y. Liu and Q. Zhang, “The Rogalski-Cornet theorem and a Leontief-type input-output inclusion,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 69, no. 2, pp. 425–433, 2008.
- Y. Liu and Q. Zhang, “A Leontief-type input-output inclusion,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2010, Article ID 572451, 13 pages, 2010.
- Y. Liu and Q. Zhang, “Generalized input-output inequality systems,” Applied Mathematics and Optimization, vol. 54, no. 2, pp. 189–204, 2006.
- Y. Liu, “A set-valued type inequality system,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 69, no. 11, pp. 4131–4142, 2008.
- Y. Liu, “Solvability criteria for some set-valued inequality systems,” Journal of Inequalities and Applications, vol. 2010, Article ID 543061, 17 pages, 2010.
- J.-P. Aubin and I. Ekeland, Applied Nonlinear Analysis, Pure and Applied Mathematics, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 1984.
- J.-P. Aubin, Optima and Equilibria: An Introduction to Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 140 of Graduate Texts in Mathematics, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 2nd edition, 1998.
- P. Medvegyev, “A general existence theorem for von Neumann economic growth models,” Econometrica, vol. 52, no. 4, pp. 963–974, 1984.
- C. Bidard and E. Hosoda, “On consumption baskets in a generalized von Neumann model,” International Economic Review, vol. 28, no. 2, pp. 509–519, 1987.
- C. I. Jones, “R&D-based models of economic growth,” Journal of Political Economy, vol. 103, no. 4, pp. 759–784, 1995.
- C. I. Jones, “Sources of U.S. economic growth in a world of ideas,” American Economic Review, vol. 92, no. 1, pp. 220–239, 2002.
- C. I. Jones and J. C. Williams, “Too much of a good ghing? The economics of investment in R&D,” Journal of Economic Growth, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 65–85, 2000.
- M. B. Lignola, “Ky Fan inequalities and Nash equilibrium points without semicontinuity and compactness,” Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, vol. 94, no. 1, pp. 137–145, 1997.
- B. L. Lin and S. Simons, “Nonlinear and convex analysis. Proceedings in honor of Ky Fan,” Acta Applicandae Mathematica, vol. 19, no. 1, pp. 97–98, 1990.
- H. Alzer, “The inequality of Ky Fan and related results,” Acta Applicandae Mathematicae. An International Survey Journal on Applying Mathematics and Mathematical Applications, vol. 38, no. 3, pp. 305–354, 1995.
- S. J. Li and X. B. Li, “Hölder continuity of solutions to parametric weak generalized Ky Fan inequality,” Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, vol. 149, no. 3, pp. 540–553, 2011.