- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 603748, 8 pages
A New Method for Riccati Differential Equations Based on Reproducing Kernel and Quasilinearization Methods
Department of Mathematics, Changshu Institute of Technology, Changshu, Jiangsu 215500, China
Received 1 December 2011; Accepted 17 December 2011
Academic Editor: Shaher Momani
Copyright © 2012 F. Z. Geng and X. M. Li. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Reza Mokhtari, Fereshteh Toutian Isfahani, and Maryam Mohammadi, “Reproducing Kernel Method for Solving Nonlinear Differential-Difference Equations,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, pp. 1–10, 2012.
- Dumitru Baleanu, Mohsen Alipour, and Hossein Jafari, “The Bernstein Operational Matrices for Solving the Fractional Quadratic Riccati Differential Equations with the Riemann-Liouville Derivative,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Yulan Wang, Shuai Lu, Fugui Tan, Mingjing Du, and Hao Yu, “Solving a Class of Singular Fifth-Order Boundary Value Problems Using Reproducing Kernel Hilbert Space Method,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- Yu-Lan Wang, Hao Yu, Fu-Gui Tan, and Shanshan Qu, “Solving a Class of Singularly Perturbed Partial Differential Equation by Using the Perturbation Method and Reproducing Kernel Method,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–5, 2014.
- Maryan Mohammadi, “A Reproducing Kernel Method for Solving a Class of Nonlinear Systems of PDEs,” Mathematical Modelling and Analysis, vol. 19, no. 2, pp. 180–198, 2014.