- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 610852, 9 pages
Some Proximal Methods for Solving Mixed Variational Inequalities
1Mathematics Department, COMSATS Institute of Information Technology, Park Road, Islamabad, Pakistan
2Department of Mathematics, Nanjing University, Nanjing 210093, China
Received 15 February 2012; Accepted 28 February 2012
Academic Editor: Khalida Inayat Noor
Copyright © 2012 Muhammad Aslam Noor and Zhenyu Huang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- H. Brezis, Operateur Maximaux Montones et Semigroupes de Contractions Dans les Espaces de Hilbert, North-Holland, Amesterdam, The Netherlands, 1973.
- F. Giannessi and A. Maugeri, Variational Inequalities and Network Equilibrium Problems, Plenum Press, New York, NY, USA, 1995.
- F. Giannessi, A. Maugeri, and P. M. Pardalos, Equilibrium Problems: Nonsmooth Optimization and Variational Inequality Methods, vol. 58 of Nonconvex Optimization and its Applications, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 2001.
- R. Glowinski, J.-L. Lions, and R. Tremolieres, Numerical Analysis of Variational Inequalities, vol. 8 of Studies in Mathematics and its Applications, North-Holland Publishing, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 1981.
- G. M. Korpelevič, “An extragradient method for finding saddle points and for other problems,” Èkonomika i Matematicheskie Metody, vol. 12, no. 4, pp. 747–756, 1976.
- M. A. Noor, “General variational inequalities,” Applied Mathematics Letters. An International Journal of Rapid Publication, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 119–122, 1988.
- M. A. Noor, “Some developments in general variational inequalities,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 152, no. 1, pp. 199–277, 2004.
- M. A. Noor, “Fundamentals of mixed quasi variational inequalities,” International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 137–258, 2004.
- M. A. Noor, “Extended general variational inequalities,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 182–186, 2009.
- M. A. Noor, “On an implicit method for nonconvex variational inequalities,” Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, vol. 147, no. 2, pp. 411–417, 2010.
- M. A. Noor, “Some iterative methods for general nonconvex variational inequalities,” Mathematical and Computer Modelling, vol. 54, no. 11-12, pp. 2955–2961, 2011.
- M. A. Noor, E. Al-Said, K. I. Noor, and Y. Yao, “Extragradient methods for solving nonconvex variational inequalities,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 235, no. 9, pp. 3104–3108, 2011.
- M. A. Noor, K. I. Noor, S. Zainab, and E. Al-Said, “Study on unified implicit methods for solving variational inequalities,” International Journal of Physical Sciences, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 222–225, 2012.
- M. A. Noor, K. I. Noor, and T. M. Rassias, “Some aspects of variational inequalities,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 47, no. 3, pp. 285–312, 1993.
- G. Stampacchia, “Formes bilinéaires coercitives sur les ensembles convexes,” Comptes Rendus de l'Académie des Sciences, vol. 258, pp. 4413–4416, 1964.