- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 614810, 16 pages
Approximation of the Summation-Integral-Type -Szász-Mirakjan Operators
1Department of Mathematics and Computer Science, Wuyi University, Wuyishan 354300, China
2Department of Mathematics, Xiamen University, Xiamen 361005, China
Received 26 July 2012; Revised 20 September 2012; Accepted 24 October 2012
Academic Editor: Behnam Hashemi
Copyright © 2012 Mei-Ying Ren and Xiao-Ming Zeng. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Mei-Ying Ren, and Xiao-Ming Zeng, “Some statistical approximation properties of Kantorovich-type q-Bernstein-Stancu operators,” Journal of Inequalities and Applications, vol. 2014, no. 1, pp. 10, 2014.
- Mei-Ying Ren, and Xiao-Ming Zeng, “Approximation of Schurer type q-Bernstein-Kantorovich operators,” Journal Of Inequalities And Applications, 2015.