- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 614810, 16 pages
Approximation of the Summation-Integral-Type -Szász-Mirakjan Operators
1Department of Mathematics and Computer Science, Wuyi University, Wuyishan 354300, China
2Department of Mathematics, Xiamen University, Xiamen 361005, China
Received 26 July 2012; Revised 20 September 2012; Accepted 24 October 2012
Academic Editor: Behnam Hashemi
Copyright © 2012 Mei-Ying Ren and Xiao-Ming Zeng. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- G. Gasper and M. Rahman, Basic Hypergeometrik Series, Encyclopedia of Mathematics and its Applications, vol. 35, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 1990.
- V. Kac and P. Cheung, Quantum Calculus, Universitext, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 2002.
- F. H. Jackson, “On a -definite integrals,” Quarterly Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, vol. 41, pp. 193–203, 1910.
- H. T. Koelink and T. H. Koornwinder, “-special functions, a tutorial,” in Deformation Theory and Quantum Groups with Applications to Mathematical Physics (Amherst, MA, 1990), vol. 134 of Contemporary Mathematics, pp. 141–142, American Mathematical Society, Providence, RI, USA, 1992.
- A. De Sole and V. G. Kac, “On integral representations of -gamma and -beta functions,” Atti della Accademia Nazionale dei Lincei. Classe di Scienze Fisiche, Matematiche e Naturali. Rendiconti Lincei, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 11–29, 2005.
- G. M. Phillips, “Bernstein polynomials based on the -integers,” Annals of Numerical Mathematics, vol. 4, no. 1–4, pp. 511–518, 1997.
- O. Agratini and G. Nowak, “On a generalization of Bleimann, Butzer and Hahn operators based on -integers,” Mathematical and Computer Modelling, vol. 53, no. 5-6, pp. 699–706, 2011.
- O. Doğru and M. Örkcü, “Statistical approximation by a modification of -Meyer-König and Zeller operators,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 23, no. 3, pp. 261–266, 2010.
- V. Gupta and C. Radu, “Statistical approximation properties of -Baskakov-Kantorovich operators,” Central European Journal of Mathematics, vol. 7, no. 4, pp. 809–818, 2009.
- S. G. Gal, “Voronovskaja's theorem, shape preserving properties and iterations for complex -Bernstein polynomials,” Studia Scientiarum Mathematicarum Hungarica, vol. 48, no. 1, pp. 23–43, 2011.
- N. I. Mahmudov, “Approximation by genuine -Bernstein-Durrmeyer polynomials in compact disks,” Hacettepe Journal of Mathematics and Statistics, vol. 40, no. 1, pp. 77–89, 2011.
- I. Yüksel, “Approximation by -Phillips operators,” Hacettepe Journal of Mathematics and Statistics, vol. 40, no. 2, pp. 191–201, 2011.
- V. Gupta and W. Heping, “The rate of convergence of -Durrmeyer operators for ,” Mathematical Methods in the Applied Sciences, vol. 31, no. 16, pp. 1946–1955, 2008.
- N. I. Mahmudov and H. Kaffaoğlu, “On -Szász-Durrmeyer operators,” Central European Journal of Mathematics, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 399–409, 2010.
- A. Aral and V. Gupta, “Generalized Szász Durrmeyer operators,” Lobachevskii Journal of Mathematics, vol. 32, no. 1, pp. 23–31, 2011.
- R. A. DeVore and G. G. Lorentz, Constructive Approximation, vol. 303, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1993.
- A. D. Gadzhiev, “Theorems of the type of P. P. Korovkin type theorems,” Matematicheskie Zametki, vol. 20, no. 5, pp. 781–786, 1976, English Translation in Mathematical Notes, vol. 20, no. 5-6, pp. 996–998, 1976.
- V. S. Videnskii, “On q-Bernstein polynomials and related positive linear operators,” in Problems of Modern Mathematics and Mathematical Education, pp. 118–126, St.-Pertersburg, Russia, 2004.
- N. İspir, “On modified Baskakov operators on weighted spaces,” Turkish Journal of Mathematics, vol. 25, no. 3, pp. 355–365, 2001.