- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 615230, 14 pages
Existence and Uniqueness of Solutions for Initial Value Problem of Nonlinear Fractional Differential Equations
1School of Mathematical Sciences, University of Jinan, Shandong, Jinan 250022, China
2Department of Mathematics and Statistics, Missouri University of Science and Technology, Rolla, MO 65409-0020, USA
3School of Control Science and Engineering, University of Jinan, Shandong, Jinan 250022, China
Received 8 May 2012; Revised 12 June 2012; Accepted 13 June 2012
Academic Editor: Dumitru Baleanu
Copyright © 2012 Qiuping Li et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yanan Li, Shurong Sun, Dianwu Yang, and Zhenlai Han, “Three-point boundary value problems of fractional functional differential equations with delay,” Boundary Value Problems, 2013.
- Arvet Pedas, and Enn Tamme, “Numerical solution of nonlinear fractional differential equations by spline collocation methods,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 255, pp. 216–230, 2014.