- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 623014, 12 pages
Mean Square Exponential Stability of Stochastic Switched System with Interval Time-Varying Delays
Faculty of Science, Maejo University, Chiangmai 50290, Thailand
Received 19 March 2012; Revised 5 May 2012; Accepted 9 May 2012
Academic Editor: Miroslava Růžičková
Copyright © 2012 Manlika Rajchakit and Grienggrai Rajchakit. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Huimei Jia, and Zhengrong Xiang, “Passivity analysis and passification for a class of switched stochastic systems with time-varying delay,” Canadian Journal of Physics, vol. 91, no. 12, pp. 1049–1056, 2013.
- Yanli Zhu, and Yuangong Sun, “Stabilization of Discrete-Time Planar Switched Linear Systems with Impulse,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- P. Niamsup, and G. Rajchakit, “New Results on Robust Stability and Stabilization of Linear Discrete-Time Stochastic Systems with Convex Polytopic Uncertainties,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- Sendren Sheng-Dong Xu, and Chih-Chiang Chen, “On Existence of Stabilizing Switching Laws within a Class of Unstable Linear Systems,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–11, 2013.
- Grienggrai Rajchakit, Piyapong Niamsup, and Manlika Rajchakit, “Guaranteed cost control for switched recurrent neural networks with interval time-varying delay,” Journal Of Inequalities And Applications, 2013.
- Manlika Rajchakit, Piyapong Niamsup, and Grienggrai Rajchakit, “A constructive way to design a switching rule and switching regions to mean square exponential stability of switched stochastic systems with non-differentiable and interval time-varying delay,” Journal of Inequalities and Applications, vol. 2013, no. 1, pp. 499, 2013.