- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 623625, 7 pages
Fixed Point of Strong Duality Pseudocontractive Mappings and Applications
Department of Mathematics, Cangzhou Normal University, Cangzhou 061001, China
Received 16 July 2012; Accepted 22 July 2012
Academic Editor: Yongfu Su
Copyright © 2012 Baowei Liu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- W. Takahashi, Nonlinear Functional Analysis, Yokohama Publishers, Yokohama, Japan, 2000.
- W. Takahashi, Totsu Kaiseki to Fudōten Kinji, Yokohama Publishers, Yokohama, Japan, 2000.
- D. Butnariu, S. Reich, and A. J. Zaslavski, “Asymptotic behavior of relatively nonexpansive operators in Banach spaces,” Journal of Applied Analysis, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 151–174, 2001.
- D. Butnariu, S. Reich, and A. J. Zaslavski, “Weak convergence of orbits of nonlinear operators in reflexive Banach spaces,” Numerical Functional Analysis and Optimization, vol. 24, no. 5-6, pp. 489–508, 2003.
- Y. Takahashi, K. Hashimoto, and M. Kato, “On sharp uniform convexity, smoothness, and strong type, cotype inequalities,” Journal of Nonlinear and Convex Analysis, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 267–281, 2002.
- H. Zegeye and N. Shahzad, “Strong convergence theorems for monotone mappings and relatively weak nonexpansive mappings,” Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 70, no. 7, pp. 2707–2716, 2009.
- H. Iiduka and W. Takahashi, “Weak convergence of a projection algorithm for variational inequalities in a Banach space,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 339, no. 1, pp. 668–679, 2008.