- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 626547, 10 pages
Strong Convergence of Parallel Iterative Algorithm with Mean Errors for Two Finite Families of Ćirić Quasi-Contractive Operators
Institute of Applied Mathematics and Department of Mathematics, Hangzhou Normal University, Zhejiang, Hangzhou 310036, China
Received 23 June 2012; Revised 19 August 2012; Accepted 21 August 2012
Academic Editor: Yonghong Yao
Copyright © 2012 Feng Gu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. Kannan, “Some results on fixed points,” Bulletin of the Calcutta Mathematical Society, vol. 60, pp. 71–76, 1968.
- S. K. Chatterjea, “Fixed-point theorems,” Comptes Rendus de l'Académie Bulgare des Sciences, vol. 25, no. 6, pp. 727–730, 1972.
- T. Zamfirescu, “Fix point theorems in metric spaces,” Archiv der Mathematik, vol. 23, no. 1, pp. 292–298, 1972.
- L. B. Ćirić, “Generalized contractions and fixed point theorems,” Publications de l'Institut Mathématique, vol. 12, no. 26, pp. 19–26, 1971.
- V. Berinde, Iterative Approximation of Fixed Points, Efemeride, Baia Mare, Romania, 2000.
- W. R. Mann, “Mean value methods in iteration,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 4, pp. 506–510, 1953.
- A. Rafiq, “Fixed points of Ćirić quasi-contractive operators in normed spaces,” Mathematical Communications, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 115–120, 2006.
- L. B. Ćirić, “A generalization of Banach’s contraction principle,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 45, no. 2, pp. 267–273, 1974.
- F. Gu, “Strong convergence of an explicit iterative process with mean errors for a finite family of Ćirić quasi-contractive operators in normed spaces,” Mathematical Communications, vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 75–82, 2007.
- B. E. Rhoades, “Fixed point iterations using infinite matrices,” Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 196, pp. 161–176, 1974.
- S. S. Chang, Y. J. Cho, and H. Y. Zhou, Iterative Methods for Nonlinear Operator Equations in Banach Spaces, Nova Science, New York, NY, USA, 2002.