- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 628103, 19 pages
A Predator-Prey Model with Functional Response and Stage Structure for Prey
1School of Mathematics and Statistics, Tianshui Normal University, Tianshui, Gansu 741001, China
2Institute of Applied Mathematics, Lanzhou University of Technology, Lanzhou, Gansu 730050, China
Received 24 September 2011; Accepted 25 November 2011
Academic Editor: Muhammad Aslam Noor
Copyright © 2012 Xiao-Ke Sun et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Xiao-Ke Sun, Hai-Feng Huo, and Cao-Chuan Ma, “Hopf bifurcation and stability in predator–prey model with a stage-structure for prey,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 219, no. 20, pp. 10313–10324, 2013.
- Lijun Wei, Feng Liang, and Shiping Lu, “Limit cycle bifurcations near a generalized homoclinic loop in piecewise smooth systems with a hyperbolic saddle on a switch line,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 243, pp. 298–310, 2014.
- Sebastien Alphonse, Jamie J. Arnold, Shibani Bhattacharya, Hsin Wang, Brian Kloss, Craig E. Cameron, and Ranajeet Ghose, “Cystoviral Polymerase Complex Protein P7 Uses Its Acidic C-Terminal Tail to Regulate the RNA-Directed RNA Polymerase P2,” Journal of Molecular Biology, vol. 426, no. 14, pp. 2580–2593, 2014.
- Yingyuan Liu, Xiaolan Zhang, and Tiejun Zhou, “Multiple periodic solutions of a delayed predator-prey model with non-monotonic functional response and stage structure,” Journal of Biological Dynamics, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 145–160, 2014.