- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 628103, 19 pages
A Predator-Prey Model with Functional Response and Stage Structure for Prey
1School of Mathematics and Statistics, Tianshui Normal University, Tianshui, Gansu 741001, China
2Institute of Applied Mathematics, Lanzhou University of Technology, Lanzhou, Gansu 730050, China
Received 24 September 2011; Accepted 25 November 2011
Academic Editor: Muhammad Aslam Noor
Copyright © 2012 Xiao-Ke Sun et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [10 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Xiao-Ke Sun, Hai-Feng Huo, and Cao-Chuan Ma, “Hopf bifurcation and stability in predator–prey model with a stage-structure for prey,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 219, no. 20, pp. 10313–10324, 2013.
- Lijun Wei, Feng Liang, and Shiping Lu, “Limit cycle bifurcations near a generalized homoclinic loop in piecewise smooth systems with a hyperbolic saddle on a switch line,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 243, pp. 298–310, 2014.
- Shwadhin Sharma, and Robert E. Crossler, “Disclosing too much? Situational factors affecting information disclosure in social commerce environment,” Electronic Commerce Research and Applications, vol. 13, no. 5, pp. 305–319, 2014.
- Sebastien Alphonse, Jamie J. Arnold, Shibani Bhattacharya, Hsin Wang, Brian Kloss, Craig E. Cameron, and Ranajeet Ghose, “Cystoviral Polymerase Complex Protein P7 Uses Its Acidic C-Terminal Tail to Regulate the RNA-Directed RNA Polymerase P2,” Journal of Molecular Biology, vol. 426, no. 14, pp. 2580–2593, 2014.
- Xiaoyue Tan, Wenlan Yang, Jian Guo, Yan Zhang, Changwei Wu, Rikesh Sapkota, Shailendra Prasad Kushwaha, Sugang Gong, Xingguo Sun, and Jinming Liu, “Usefulness of Decrease in Oxygen Uptake Efficiency to Identify Gas Exchange Abnormality in Patients with Idiopathic Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 6, 2014.
- Xiaobing Sun, Hareton Leung, Bin Li, and Bixin Li, “Change impact analysis and changeability assessment for a change proposal: An empirical study,” Journal of Systems and Software, vol. 96, pp. 51–60, 2014.
- Yingyuan Liu, Xiaolan Zhang, and Tiejun Zhou, “Multiple periodic solutions of a delayed predator-prey model with non-monotonic functional response and stage structure,” Journal of Biological Dynamics, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 145–160, 2014.
- Nan Geng, Xiaomei Zhao, Dongfan Xie, Xingang Li, and Ziyou Gao, “Congestion mechanism and demand adjustment strategies for double-cell system with bottlenecks,” Transportation Research Part C: Emerging Technologies, vol. 57, pp. 122–145, 2015.
- Ximena Alvarez-Gerding, Carmen Espinoza, Claudio Inostroza-Blancheteau, and Patricio Arce-Johnson, “Molecular and physiological changes in response to salt stress in Citrus macrophylla W plants overexpressing Arabidopsis CBF3/DREB1A,” Plant Physiology And Biochemistry, vol. 92, pp. 71–80, 2015.
- Lv Zhao, and Chunhua Wang, “A Novel Low Voltage Low Power High Linearity Self-biasing Current-reuse Up-conversion Mixer,” Wireless Personal Communications, vol. 80, no. 1, pp. 277–287, 2015.