- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 631932, 19 pages
Global Synchronization of Neutral-Type Stochastic Delayed Complex Networks
1School of Mathematics and Physics, Xuzhou Institute of Technology, Jiangsu, Xuzhou 221000, China
2School of Electrical Engineering and Automation, Jiangsu Normal University, Jiangsu, Xuzhou 221116, China
3Nonlinear Dynamics Group, Department of Electrical Engineering, Yeungnam University, 214-1 Dae-Dong, Gyeongsan 712-749, Republic of Korea
4National Laboratory of Industrial Control Technology, Institute of Cyber-Systems and Control, Zhejiang University, Zhejiang, Hangzhou 310027, China
Received 5 September 2012; Revised 24 October 2012; Accepted 24 October 2012
Academic Editor: Sabri Arik
Copyright © 2012 Ya Zhang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- B. A. Huberman and L. A. Adamic, “Growth dynamics of the world-wide web,” Nature, vol. 401, no. 6749, p. 131, 1999.
- R. Pastor-Satorras, E. Smith, and R. V. Solé, “Evolving protein interaction networks through gene duplication,” Journal of Theoretical Biology, vol. 222, no. 2, pp. 199–210, 2003.
- R. Pastor-Satorras and A. Vespignani, “Epidemic spreading in scale-free networks,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 86, no. 14, pp. 3200–3203, 2001.
- X. F. Wang and G. Chen, “Synchronization in scale-free dynamical networks: robustness and fragility,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I, vol. 49, no. 1, pp. 54–62, 2002.
- D. J. Watts and S. H. Strogatz, “Collective dynamics of “small-world” networks,” Nature, vol. 393, no. 6684, pp. 440–442, 1998.
- A. L. Barabási and R. Albert, “Emergence of scaling in random networks,” Science, vol. 286, no. 5439, pp. 509–512, 1999.
- S. Boccalettia, V. Latorab, Y. Morenod, M. Chavezf, and D. U. Hwang, “Complex networks: structure and dynamics,” Physics Reports, vol. 424, no. 4-5, pp. 175–308, 2006.
- C. W. Wu, “Synchronization in arrays of coupled nonlinear systems: passivity, circle criterion, and observer design,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I, vol. 48, no. 10, pp. 1257–1261, 2001.
- C. W. Wu, “Synchronization in coupled arrays of chaotic oscillators with nonreciprocal coupling,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I, vol. 50, no. 2, pp. 294–297, 2003.
- J. Lü and G. Chen, “A time-varying complex dynamical network model and its controlled synchronization criteria,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 50, no. 6, pp. 841–846, 2005.
- J. Lü, X. Yu, and G. Chen, “Chaos synchronization of general complex dynamical networks,” Physica A, vol. 334, no. 1-2, pp. 281–302, 2004.
- W. Yu, J. Cao, G. Chen, J. Lü, J. Han, and W. Wei, “Local synchronization of a complex network model,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, Part B, vol. 39, no. 1, pp. 230–241, 2009.
- C. Li and G. Chen, “Synchronization in general complex dynamical networks with coupling delays,” Physica A, vol. 343, no. 1–4, pp. 263–278, 2004.
- J. Cao, P. Li, and W. Wang, “Global synchronization in arrays of delayed neural networks with constant and delayed coupling,” Physics Letters, Section A, vol. 353, no. 4, pp. 318–325, 2006.
- H. Gao, J. Lam, and G. Chen, “New criteria for synchronization stability of general complex dynamical networks with coupling delays,” Physics Letters, Section A, vol. 360, no. 2, pp. 263–273, 2006.
- J. Zhou and T. P. Chen, “Synchronization in general complex delayed dynamical networks,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I, vol. 53, no. 3, pp. 733–744, 2006.
- Z. H. Guan, Z. W. Liu, G. Feng, and Y. W. Wang, “Synchronization of complex dynamical networks with time-varying delays via impulsive distributed control,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I, vol. 57, no. 8, pp. 2182–2195, 2010.
- Y. Dai, Y. Cai, and X. Xu, “Synchronization criteria for complex dynamical networks with neutral-type coupling delay,” Physica A, vol. 387, no. 18, pp. 4673–4682, 2008.
- Y. J. Zhang, S. Y. Xu, Y. Chu, and J. Lu, “Robust global synchronization of complex networks with neutral-type delayed nodes,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 216, no. 3, pp. 768–778, 2010.
- D. H. Ji, D. W. Lee, J. H. Koo, S. C. Won, S. M. Lee, and J. H. Park, “Synchronization of neutral complex dynamical networks with coupling time-varying delays,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 65, no. 4, pp. 349–358, 2011.
- Z. Wang, Y. Wang, and Y. Liu, “Global synchronization for discrete-time stochastic complex networks with randomly occurred nonlinearities and mixed time delays,” IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks, vol. 21, no. 1, pp. 11–25, 2010.
- J. H. Park, S. M. Lee, and H. Y. Jung, “LMI optimization approach to synchronization of stochastic delayed discrete-time complex networks,” Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, vol. 143, no. 2, pp. 357–367, 2009.
- W. Zhou, T. Wang, and J. Mou, “Synchronization control for the competitive complex networks with time delay and stochastic effects,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 17, no. 8, pp. 3417–3426, 2012.
- J. Cao, Z. Wang, and Y. Sun, “Synchronization in an array of linearly stochastically coupled networks with time delays,” Physica A, vol. 385, no. 2, pp. 718–728, 2007.
- Y. S. Moon, P. Park, W. H. Kwon, and Y. S. Lee, “Delay-dependent robust stabilization of uncertain state-delayed systems,” International Journal of Control, vol. 74, no. 14, pp. 1447–1455, 2001.
- E. Fridman, “New Lyapunov-Krasovskii functionals for stability of linear retarded and neutral type systems,” Systems and Control Letters, vol. 43, no. 4, pp. 309–319, 2001.
- Y. He, M. Wu, J. H. She, and G. P. Liu, “Delay-dependent robust stability criteria for uncertain neutral systems with mixed delays,” Systems and Control Letters, vol. 51, no. 1, pp. 57–65, 2004.
- W. H. Chen, W. X. Zheng, and Y. Shen, “Delay-dependent stochastic stability and H∞-control of uncertain neutral stochastic systems with time delay,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 54, no. 7, pp. 1660–1667, 2009.
- L. Huang and X. Mao, “Delay-dependent exponential stability of neutral stochastic delay systems,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 54, no. 1, pp. 147–152, 2009.
- B. Zhang, S. Xu, G. Zong, and Y. Zou, “Delay-dependent exponential stability for uncertain stochastic hopfield neural networks with time-varying delays,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I, vol. 56, no. 6, pp. 1241–1247, 2009.
- W. H. Chen and W. X. Zheng, “Robust stability analysis for stochastic neural networks with time-varying delay,” IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks, vol. 21, no. 3, pp. 508–514, 2010.
- Y. Wang, Z. Wang, and J. Liang, “A delay fractioning approach to global synchronization of delayed complex networks with stochastic disturbances,” Physics Letters, Section A, vol. 372, no. 39, pp. 6066–6073, 2008.
- P. Balasubramaniam, S. Lakshmanan, and R. Rakkiyappan, “Delay-interval dependent robust stability criteria for stochastic neural networks with linear fractional uncertainties,” Neurocomputing, vol. 72, no. 16–18, pp. 3675–3682, 2009.
- T. Senthilkumar and P. Balasubramaniam, “Delay-dependent robust stabilization and H∞ control for nonlinear stochastic systems with Markovian jump parameters and interval time-varying delays,” Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, vol. 151, no. 1, pp. 100–120, 2011.
- B. Øksendal, Stochastic Differential Equations: An Introduction with Applications, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 5th edition, 2000.
- H. Kuo, Introduction to Stochastic Integration, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 2006.
- X. Mao, Stochastic Differential Equations and Applications, Horwood Publishing, Chichester, UK, 2nd edition, 2007.
- Z. Wang, H. Shu, J. Fang, and X. Liu, “Robust stability for stochastic Hopfield neural networks with time delays,” Nonlinear Analysis: Real World Applications, vol. 7, no. 5, pp. 1119–1128, 2006.
- Z. Orman, “New sufficient conditions for global stability of neutral-type neural networks with time delays,” Neurocomputing, vol. 97, pp. 141–148, 2012.
- R. Samli and S. Arik, “New results for global stability of a class of neutral-type neural systems with time delays,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 210, no. 2, pp. 564–570, 2009.