- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 632681, 14 pages
Existence and Uniqueness of Solution for a Class of Nonlinear Fractional Order Differential Equations
1Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Basic Science, Babol University of Technology, Babol 47148-71167, Iran
2Department of Mathematics and Computer Science, Cankaya University, Turkey
3Institute of Space Science, 077125 Bucharest-Magurele, Romania
Received 19 February 2012; Accepted 12 April 2012
Academic Editor: Juan J. Trujillo
Copyright © 2012 Azizollah Babakhani and Dumitru Baleanu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- F. A. Abd El-Salam, “-Dimensional Fractional Lagrange's Inversion Theorem,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–11, 2013.
- A. G. Radwan, K. Moaddy, and I. Hashim, “Amplitude Modulation and Synchronization of Fractional-Order Memristor-Based Chua's Circuit,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.