- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 636217, 13 pages
On Asymptotically Quasi--Nonexpansive Mappings in the Intermediate Sense
1Department of Mathematics, Hangzhou Normal University, Hangzhou 310036, China
2College of Statistics and Mathematics, Yunnan University of Finance and Economics, Kunming 650221, China
Received 1 September 2012; Accepted 9 October 2012
Academic Editor: Yongfu Su
Copyright © 2012 Xiaolong Qin and Lin Wang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yan Hao, “Some results on a modified Mann iterative scheme in a reflexive Banach space,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, 2013.
- Yuan Qing, and Songtao Lv, “A strong convergence theorem for solutions of equilibrium problems and asymptotically quasi-phi-nonexpansive mappings in the intermediate sense,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, 2013.
- Hc Yuan Hecai, and Ac Liu Aichao, “Projection algorithms for treating asymptotically quasi-phi-nonexpansive mappings in the intermediate sense,” Journal Of Inequalities And Applications, 2013.
- Zhaoli Ma, Lin Wang, and Shih-sen Chang, “Strong convergence theorem for quasi-phi-asymptotically nonexpansive mappings in the intermediate sense in Banach spaces,” Journal Of Inequalities And Applications, 2013.
- Chunyan Huang, and Xiaoyan Ma, “Some results on asymptotically quasi-phi-nonexpansive mappings in the intermediate sense and equilibrium problems,” Journal of Inequalities and Applications, 2014.
- Yukino Tomizawa, “A strong convergence theorem for Bregman asymptotically quasi-nonexpansive mappings in the intermediate sense,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, vol. 2014, no. 1, pp. 154, 2014.