- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 639713, 12 pages
New Fixed Point Results of Single-Valued Mapping for c-Distance in Cone Metric Spaces
1School of Mathematical Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, 43600 UKM Bangi, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
2Teacher Education School in Prizren-Leposavić, Nemanjina b.b, 38218 Leposavić, Serbia
Received 13 July 2012; Accepted 20 August 2012
Academic Editor: Douglas Anderson
Copyright © 2012 Zaid Mohammed Fadail et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Abd Ghafur Bin Ahmad, Zaid Mohammed Fadail, Mujahid Abbas, Zoran Kadelburg, and Stojan Radenović, “Some Fixed and Periodic Points in Abstract Metric Spaces,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, pp. 1–15, 2012.
- Fawzia Shaddad, and Mohd Salmi Md Noorani, “Fixed Point Results in Quasi-Cone Metric Spaces,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Fei He, “Common Fixed Points for Nonlinear Quasi-Contractions of Ćirić Type,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.