- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 647972, 9 pages
Schwarz-Pick Estimates for Holomorphic Mappings with Values in Homogeneous Ball
Department of Mathematics, Zhejiang Normal University, Zhejiang, Jinhua 321004, China
Received 11 July 2012; Accepted 21 October 2012
Academic Editor: Abdelghani Bellouquid
Copyright © 2012 Jianfei Wang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- St. Ruscheweyh, “Two remarks on bounded analytic functions,” Serdica, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 200–202, 1985.
- P. Ghatage, J. Yan, and D. Zheng, “Composition operators with closed range on the Bloch space,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 129, no. 7, pp. 2039–2044, 2001.
- B. D. MacCluer, K. Stroethoff, and R. Zhao, “Generalized Schwarz-Pick estimates,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 131, no. 2, pp. 593–599, 2003.
- F. G. Avkhadiev and K.-J. Wirths, “Schwarz-Pick inequalities for derivatives of arbitrary order,” Constructive Approximation, vol. 19, no. 2, pp. 265–277, 2003.
- P. Ghatage and D. Zheng, “Hyperbolic derivatives and generalized Schwarz-Pick estimates,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 132, no. 11, pp. 3309–3318, 2004.
- S. Dai and Y. Pan, “Note on Schwarz-Pick estimates for bounded and positive real part analytic functions,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 136, no. 2, pp. 635–640, 2008.
- J. M. Anderson, M. A. Dritschel, and J. Rovnyak, “Schwarz-Pick inequalities for the Schur-Agler class on the polydisk and unit ball,” Computational Methods and Function Theory, vol. 8, no. 1-2, pp. 339–361, 2008.
- Z. H. Chen and Y. Liu, “Schwarz-Pick estimates for bounded holomorphic functions in the unit ball of ,” Acta Mathematica Sinica, vol. 26, no. 5, pp. 901–908, 2010.
- S. Dai, H. Chen, and Y. Pan, “The Schwarz-Pick lemma of high order in several variables,” Michigan Mathematical Journal, vol. 59, no. 3, pp. 517–533, 2010.
- S. Dai, H. Chen, and Y. Pan, “The high order Schwarz-Pick lemma on complex Hilbert balls,” Science China, vol. 53, no. 10, pp. 2649–2656, 2010.
- S. G. Krantz, Function Theory of Several Complex Variables, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 1982.
- S. Gong, Convex and Starlike Mappings in Several Complex Variables, vol. 435 of Mathematics and its Applications (China Series), Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 1998.